Status
Not open for further replies.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
So... Follow up one of the best games of the playoffs with one of their worst

I have no idea what to expect in game 7

Crazy Joe Divola

Jun 20, 2009
We were playing fine until Dillon and Jones **** themselves on the 1st goal. Then Nieto got hurt and it was all downhill from there.

The entire team was getting beat on nearly every board battle and loose puck before that. Out hustled from post to post.

Also, they were giving up the blue line way too easily which helped Nashville keep pressuring them.

spintops

Sep 13, 2013
Sharks got killed tonight, I haven't seen the numbers but possession numbers had to be really bad. They were lucky to take it to OT.

Way too much forced board play and the Preds were shutting it down and feeding the transition, killed us all night. We looked like a Todd McLellan team out there.

Going into OT Kurz retweeted that Thornton was -18 shot differential and had a 23% corsi.

Jumbo has been awesome and I'm not going to kill him for one game, but that hurts, especially when Preds first line is carrying the entire team.

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
Jones will probably still start game 7, but giving up a goal like that after the Sharks had a couple really good chances to end it should have him riding the pine.

WTF? You mean giving up a goal on a backhand that deflected off his own d-man's stick? OK then.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Reading and hearing about the Predators is gonna be so brutal the next 3 days.

''So much heart, amazing forwards like Fisher (LOL) and an all world goalie in Rinne'' as if Rinne had anything to do with this win tonight in the slightest.

magic school bus

Jun 4, 2010
San Jose, CA
Did I see someone actually advocate trading Vlasic?

Yes, let's trade the olympic calibre shutdown d-man. Because that will solve everything.

I get that people want to go full emo and rant and rave and whine after losses, but presumably you should still have a brain in your head at that same time. Christ.

We can get a ton for him, I'm not saying trade him for peanuts. He's got what -1 or 2 yrs before UFA? I'm not paying $9 mil for one side of the puck.

oyster

Jan 19, 2011
Thornton only 38% on faceoffs, Couture only 18%.

What happened to this team? Did someone drug their breakfast or what?

Solmors

<3 Data
May 3, 2010
San Jose
Sharks were a whopping -31 corsi tonight. NSH had 41 scoring chances, sharks had 20. 13-5 high danger chances. They were even out hit 39-23 while getting dominated in possession.

When you play like ****, you should expect to lose. They had no business winning this game.

WestCoast

Oct 25, 2006
This is gonna be a long two days, Predators are definitely a different team at home. My god going into shell mode for 2.5 periods though is agonizing to watch.

dwood16

Sep 28, 2009
L.A.
spencerjacob.bandcamp.com
Did I see someone actually advocate trading Vlasic?

Yes, let's trade the olympic calibre shutdown d-man. Because that will solve everything.

I get that people want to go full emo and rant and rave and whine after losses, but presumably you should still have a brain in your head at that same time. Christ.

But it's always somebody's fault. Like DW for getting Pollak & Spaling lol. Or Vlasic for being "the worst d-man on the ice every game of the series" Hahahahahaha. Even Braun is getting tossed into the fire and he's been absolutely fantastic.

Meanwhile, hockey is such a game of momentum and the Sharks didn't quite play as hard as they should've. They could've showed a bit more fight and held the 2 leads they had.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
The Sharks are an older team. I think that 3 OT game plus them going all out game 5 has fatigued them. Hope they can somehow get refreshed enough for Thursday.

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
he still had PLENTY of ****ing time to react. Stop making excuses.

Plenty of time to react? I'm guessing you've never played goalie in your life? You're out of your damn mind if you think that goal was on Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad