KirbyDots

May 10, 2011

joneswarrior2_zpstrhm7u8h.jpg

Go Sharks!

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
http://tealpuck.com/2016/05/sharks-predators-pdf-game-6-160409/

Sharks made some line up and line changes last game. Predators seem to be unable to keep up with the Sharks (and the 3OT game did not help).

(Sharks, the "more seasoned" road warriors, have Stanford Sleep on their team to help them recover. Predators, not. I recall a few series where the travel, cross continent, was the deciding factor -- one team was "used" to it, the other not; guess which one won.)

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Finish them!

Finnish them!!!

490866166-joonas-donskoi-of-the-san-jose-sharks-poses-gettyimages.jpg

Wont bore anyone with the details of my vacation, but I was able to watch game 4 and 5 from London.....will be back in NYC in time to watch game 6 tonite and expect a handshake line.

4-1 Sharks
Donskoi-Couture-Hertl-Burns
Josi

polmaniac932

Mar 25, 2006
San Jose
www.youtube.com
Finnish them!!!

490866166-joonas-donskoi-of-the-san-jose-sharks-poses-gettyimages.jpg

Wont bore anyone with the details of my vacation, but I was able to watch game 4 and 5 from London.....will be back in NYC in time to watch game 6 tonite and expect a handshake line.

4-1 Sharks
Donskoi-Couture-Hertl-Burns
Josi

I would love for Donkey to have another big series-clinching game. We have so many players carrying their weight these playoffs, and to see so many of them at the top of playoff scoring regardless of line and position is very heartening. Having him as our Justin Williams/Martin Gelinas "closer" would make this team feel even more capable of going deep.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I really hope we can close it out today. I'd also love to make Bridgestone Arena dead silent.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
If the Sharks play remotely as good as they did on Saturday they take this series. I don't think Nashville has much more than what they gave that night.

I don't agree with the popular opinion (on the main boards) that travelling to Nashville and playing 1 day after the game ends is going to suddenly make Nashville more refreshed. Hopefully the Sharks can close this one out and Nashville can lose with some class. I think I'm asking a bit too much, though.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Hope we're able to play at the same level as Saturday and close it out tonight. Here's to good mojo.

mNt2N6D.gif

USF Shark

Zôion politikòn
Aug 19, 2005
DC Area
I legit wonder how much Nashville has left in their legs. Seems like last game they were dragging. Obviously playing in front of their fans, and facing elimination, will give them a boost, but how much and for how long is the question.

Either way, just win the game!

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
If only our team played in a major media market like St. Louis or Dallas we'd be on the main channel and driving up ratings.....:sarcasm:

The Warriors are playing, so that means our market is smaller than the entire state of Wyoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland