GDT: WCSF Game #6 SHARKS @ Predators May 9, 2016 6:00pm PDT CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrappedInFullerton

Murray SMASH
Apr 19, 2006
the refs were a MAJOR factor in tonight's game, way more than everyone is saying. this was a one goal OT game, the sharks do not need a lot of chances on the PP to change the score or the momentum of the game. and on the other side, actually penalizing the preds for their over the line play keeps them honest on their over the line play.

that changes the game ENTIRELY. allowing them to just play illegally is an absolute farce and absolutely favors them.

not getting a 4 minute power play definitely effects how a game goes... especially with the Sharks PP this series.

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
Did I see someone actually advocate trading Vlasic?

Yes, let's trade the olympic calibre shutdown d-man. Because that will solve everything.

I get that people want to go full emo and rant and rave and whine after losses, but presumably you should still have a brain in your head at that same time. Christ.

I'm sort of assuming he's still hurt. Too much coincidence that he comes back just in time for there playoffs and then doesn't play at a high level.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
This has been a home ice series. Why are people acting like this is a death blow?

Honestly? We likely have had an advantage due to rest and that is going away.

We are making a lot of mental mistakes and you wonder if they have it in them at this point.

We can win of course. Just hard to trust them in these do or die situations.

ISharkted

Apr 11, 2009
Welp

Someone else said it before, at least this level of fail is not as bad as being up 3-0.

Not really sure why the entire team, besides Logan and Donkey, decided not to skate at all tonight.

Marlol is hot garbage, fitting that he is the iconic Sharks poster child for the franchise. This franchise is a dumpster fire.

Jones starts game 7, no way they start Reimer with how far removed he has been from playing.

Nieto sits, Wingels back in, same D rolls out since Game 7 is not where you plug a Demelo in unless there is an injury.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
People forget there is another team out there. Hardly consider losing a 2-0 lead with 45+ minutes of play left 'choking'.

Home teams are 6-0 in this series btw.

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
Nashville deserved to win this game. We didn't. I think that our guys is going to show up on game 7.

There isn't only our playoff-spring on the line. There are also our reputation, next season's attendance, possibly Jumbo's and Patty's best Stanley Cup chances and our organization direction on the line. Also this is the biggest test for Pavs as a captain and he needs to show why he is wearing the C and not Thornton or Marleau.

I just hope the pressure isn't too high for Pavs and our other top guys. But I'm optimistic. We haven't lost Predators on home at the playoffs so we are 7-0 against them at home. Also DeBoer is going to get last change.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
the refs were a MAJOR factor in tonight's game, way more than everyone is saying. this was a one goal OT game, the sharks do not need a lot of chances on the PP to change the score or the momentum of the game. and on the other side, actually penalizing the preds for their over the line play keeps them honest on their over the line play.

that changes the game ENTIRELY. allowing them to just play illegally is an absolute farce and absolutely favors them.

honestly if they were getting away with so damn much the Sharks should've been doing it too. If you're getting cheated, ****ing cheat back. That way if they do end up calling penalties against the Sharks for the same thing Nashville was doing you have a case against them and blasted them in the post game interviews is justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad