GDT: WCSF Game #2 ★ Dallas Stars vs Colorado Avalanche, 8:45PM CT ★ NBCSN, SN ★ Stars lead 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Am I wrong ... or has Gurianov added a shot to his repertoire?

He scored his 4th goal shooting through the defender, and he's used that shot in Game 1 and 2 this series. I don't recall him scoring a goal on that shot before, and I don't remember him really taking those shots in the regular season.

Reactions: Kipper 17 and Satan

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
SN is hyping up Coglianos shift, and then complete ignore the fact he ended our offensive zone time

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Just when I'm about to praise Cogliano for a good shift he screws up twice. Gets in the way of Miro and then passes back to Oleksiak but only off the mark by about 10 feet.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Seguin line has spent the entire 3rd period stuck in our zone with AWFUL rotations, awful coverage, and leaving people WIDE open.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Seguin line has spent the entire 3rd period stuck in our zone with AWFUL rotations, awful coverage, and leaving people WIDE open.
If they are playing well or not, no 1st line gets hemmed in their own end being cycled more than them

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007

No matter how much NBC hyped that line prior to Game 1 and even more after that game, they weren't ever going to be the x-factor. Dallas doesn't have a top line. Dallas has different lines that seem to step up every night.

As long as they can handle putting on a decent performance here and there. That's a massive bonus, because they've not had them most nights, and the team has done a decent job.

It was especially odd how shocked and surprised that the line didn't pick up a point in the 7-3 win. There's nothing odd about that.

Reactions: Kipper 17

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Wait ... I thought there were censors on the damn board? I haven't noticed this before. How far have the let up?

shit

f***

ass

really bad words get replaced now but im not gonna try those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad