GDT: WCSF Game #2 ★ Dallas Stars vs Colorado Avalanche, 8:45PM CT ★ NBCSN, SN ★ Stars lead 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg

- We'll see if the top line builds off their great game
- Not gonna lie, I'd like to see Dobby steal at least one in the series
- Miro choo choo = good
- Hintz time?
- Kiviranta over Janny would be GRRRRRREAT!, but it won't happen if Janny is good enough to go

Reactions: LT

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
waiting for Benn to look at the Avs' bench the wrong way and a main boards thread pops up about how dirty he is

No, first they need their broadcast crew to put up a pixelated video recording from a smartphone onto Twitter whining. Then they have the authority to get angry about it.

Without the Twitter post, no one would even know about that play from the game.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
No, first they need their broadcast crew to put up a pixelated video recording from a smartphone onto Twitter whining. Then they have the authority to get angry about it.

Without the Twitter post, no one would even know about that play from the game.
The Avs announcers are so cringy. Even more so in that video.

Go Stars!

Reactions: Kcb12345

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I'm not sure what video you're talking about. Do you have a link?

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Must win tonight for both teams?

Colorado obviously need to avoid an 0-2 hole

Dallas has a chance to win a game against an Avs team with multiple players out. EJ and Calvert are two key outs especially to their defensive games..Stars need to capitilise while the Avs arent full strength. I didnt list Grubauer because i think Francouz is close to even regarding ability to get a win. But the other two are key injuries

Stars would ideally like to avoid a best of 5 when their players come back

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Calling this a Dallas must win is a stretch IMO. Everyone of us reasonably would have been thrilled if the series was 1-1 after 2. As long as Dallas never falls behind more than 1 game, they have a fighting chance.

If the situation was reversed right now .... must win for Dallas.

I'm thrilled with the way Dallas played, and I don't mean this as a slight, but I don't think this is a must win for Colorado either though. The Dallas Stars are absolutely a team that can easily lose 4 in a row, and the Avs are a team that can string wins together. I'd give anything to see Dallas get another win tonight, and then Colorado probably is in a must win situation for Game 3, but unless Dallas gets a blowout win this game, the series isn't over if Dallas can go up 2 wins. That's a damn good team on the other side regardless of injuries. They aren't going to roll over.

Dallas has a problem closing out really good teams even when they're in a position of strength. I really hope this year is different, but they haven't put the Colorado Avs in a must win situation. They do have an opportunity to take another step and prove they can win a series against a top team.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Would be massive if we could go up 2-0. Colorado is gonna bring it though tonight for sure. Clearly aren't thrilled with their last performance

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
So Janmark is still out which is "good". No offense, Janny.

That second sentence without a comma also works.
Janmark played last game, did he get injured again?

Edit: Nope he's playing

Last edited:

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Them using this anthem shit from their arena with fans is annoying me.

It even includes mic feedback for the start of O Canada lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad