GDT: WCSF Game #2 ★ Dallas Stars vs Colorado Avalanche, 8:45PM CT ★ NBCSN, SN ★ Stars lead 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Switched over to SN for post match coverage. My god they are salty. And no press conference of the Stars players, just the Avs. And my God Landeskog is a whiny bitch. No wonder I don't watch SN or NBC. They are gross. They gave Dallas zero credit for the win. Zero.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Sooooooo, what did Anson Carter mean when he said, “I like Ben Bishop as a goaltender, but he’s never available. And you think ... well, Ben Bishop, he’s missing his chiclets. Like how many goalies are missing their teeth. So that’s telling you he’s a little fragile.”

Why did NBC also “like” Pavelski spearing MacKinnon in the nuts?

Some bad takes from typically decent analysts

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Besides, why would anyone want to pull Dobby out right now? He's on a 5 game win streak, gotta ride that hot hand into the ground!

Also big thumbs up :thumbu: to Nill on signing Pavelski, he may have been mediocre in the regular season but the dude shows up when it matters, at both ends of the ice.

Reactions: Dynamite Time

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I really hope we keep this rolling, but I'm definitely pleased we've done as well as we have

remember when we were shitting the bed in the round robin? this is total found money.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
What's more shocking - Bowness limiting the Benn line to 12 mins tonight, or him trusting Gurianov out on the ice in the final ~4 minutes of games now while defending a lead? 2 goal lead helps, but Gurianov spent some shifts against MacKinnon out there. Scary stuff usually but he (Gurianov) hasn't looked like his normal panicky self in the d zone. Actually made a good defensive play on MacKinnon too. Nice to see everyone contributing everywhere.

Perry also laid down for a big block

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Also huge shoutout to Jamie Oleksiak. Dude is a f***ing beast now and I don't wanna jinx him but man he's been incredible in the playoffs so far. Hope he keeps it up and most importantly I hope those top 4 guys on the defense can stay healthy. Losing any of them would be a massive hit

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Besides, why would anyone want to pull Dobby out right now? He's on a 5 game win streak, gotta ride that hot hand into the ground!

Also big thumbs up :thumbu: to Nill on signing Pavelski, he may have been mediocre in the regular season but the dude shows up when it matters, at both ends of the ice.
Didn’t like the signing for the contract but he’s been our Zuccarello this postseason. Good with young guys, good locker room presence and is putting up postseason points.

Such a good versatile player and he’s got a drive.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

serp

Jan 17, 2016
EgPlivVWoAA9oXk

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Weird how Perry is now on your team but I hope you see it now - Corey Perry is a saint!

Congrats on the win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->