GDT: WCSF Game #2 ★ Dallas Stars vs Colorado Avalanche, 8:45PM CT ★ NBCSN, SN ★ Stars lead 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Gratz on a great period. As someone whi doeent follow the Stars closely, how did they go from like absolutely no defense 4-5 years ago to one of the best d cores in the league?
Klingberg and Lindell have been good for several years. Oleksiak was sent away in an exchange program to be taught how to be good. Heiskanen was great from day one and has now started helping out on offense to be truly awesome.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
1st period Stars are one of the worst teams in the league, but 2nd period Stars are the best - get outplayed but still put up 4 goals to 1 against. :laugh:

Avs are a young team, if they dominate a game like this and still lose, they might just be broken for the rest of the series.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
I listen to the game on The Ticket while watching. Although not listening to either NBC or SN, I choose SN for the visuals, as even without listening I can't stand NBC.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
His 1 season was that influential or is he still currently working with them? Good luck in the 3rd...

No. He was actually a s*** show, and he led the team to an embarrassing, epic collapse. They were statistical locks by some advanced stats guys, and then they missed the playoffs. Don't always trust those stats guys ... lol.

He did create a good defensive system the next coach helped carry over. The GM, according to some (Bob Sturm - use to work for Fox Sports and is a local sports radio guy on the flagship station) the owner forced Hitchcock on Nill, and it just wasn't ever a fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad