Pre-Game Talk: WCQF: Los Angeles Kings @ Edmonton Oilers

Who will win the series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McHelpus

Jan 16, 2021
People are really overdoing about who's commentating the game... as long as they win I really don't care who talks lol.

I also think people need to give Singh another chance, his favorite team is the oilers and I would rather have someone who genuinely likes the team than another leaf homer...

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019

no way in hell is russell in over kulak

No shit. This guy has no clue.
Post automatically merged:

He’s skating well, that’s good to see.

Oh and are we there yet?

Gord Miller has the call on ESPN.... but he comes packaged with Cassie Campbell, so it's a "pick your poison" scenario between the two broadcasts. Personally, I'll never pass up a chance at a Gord Miller call on an Oilers game.
Lol they are intentionally screwing us! At least it feels that way.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Anyone who thinks Brown won’t try to knee on knee McDavid, just because it’s Browns last season, needs to give their head a shake.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Intuition tells me Woodcroft holds Nurse out for game one. If the Oilers win game one without Nurse I can see him getting rested for game two as well. Regardless of the outcome he'll play game three. Just a hunch. How could anyone know besides Nurse and the doctors... and Elliotte Friedman.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Anyone who thinks Brown won’t try to knee on knee McDavid, just because it’s Browns last season, needs to give their head a shake.
One last knee torpedo for ol times sake.

First of all, I doubt he can catch up with Mcdavid and second, if he's going to going to be kneeing anyone it be Nurse since he's the wounded one and third, he'll probably injure himself more than an oiler if he attempts to, he's 37 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: Play

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
to me, this is the greatest and loudest I ever heard Rexall while being there...which just happens to be 16 years ago to the day

an absolutely stunning comeback to a stunning series

still not sure how that tying goal by Hemmer went in...

I was at Game 4 and it was bananas at the beginning of the game. You couldn’t even hear yourself scream. I was so salty we lost that game that I gave my game 6 tickets away cause I thought I was bad luck….

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
I also think people need to give Singh another chance, his favorite team is the oilers and I would rather have someone who genuinely likes the team than another leaf homer..
Please. How many chances does one guy get? He’s brutal. This is the NHL, not some learn on the fly internship. Why do people keep saying his favorite team is the Oilers? 1) you’d never know it by the games he’s called, and 2) who cares. That should be irrelevant. Just call the game like a professional.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
If Harnarayan Singh starts singing the Kings names when they score im going to have a meltdown
I'm pretty sure he only does it for overtime goals.

Does anyone know who is doing colour next to Singh ?

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
People are really overdoing about who's commentating the game... as long as they win I really don't care who talks lol.

I also think people need to give Singh another chance, his favorite team is the oilers and I would rather have someone who genuinely likes the team than another leaf homer...
It’s nuts. People are overreacting hardcore..

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011

Source on Singh’s favourite team is the Oilers

MoreDifferentS

I said consummate Flying V's!
May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
Source on Singh’s favourite team is the Oilers

"His three sisters were huge Edmonton Oilers fans and they passed along their passion to him. “As soon as he could talk,” says his sister Gurdeep, “he was running around commentating: ‘Gretzky passes to Kurri, passes to Anderson, back to MacTavish.’ "

From this Maclean's article.

Reactions: TheNumber4

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Watching the Pressers with McD and Nurse from today. Who's the douche that asks the first questions in both pressers? He doesn't even introduce himself.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00