GDT: WCF Game 7: Chicago @ Anaheim | 5/30/2015 | 7:00 PM CDT | NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnaheimDucks91

May 10, 2013
Congrats to you guys and your team! Being Canadian you can't hate Toews! Truly is Captain Clutch! Keith is not human, and your team never gave up!

Good luck to you in the finals! Let's keep the cup out West

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
Great ****ing game. After his massive ****up in game 3 Q and the rest of the team really turned **** around.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Stayed out of the game thread tonight, worked out pretty well. Maybe it's the start of a new superstition.

I love our captain and I love our team.

Tampa will be a tough foe. I think this team has what it takes to handle them.

Enyaw

The names ... Wayne
Jan 17, 2014
I would like to know if Kruger was hurt ... Bickel I can understand the benching

HjamSandwich

Oct 16, 2010
of course they did. That's what happens when you run around and try to like 50 something hits every game. Thank god that narrative is over.

Only way to beat us is to outscore us and put 5 or 6 in.

Trying to grind us out is just idiotic at this point.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I'm not a Twitter guy but can someone go troll Emilio Estevez?

I can give you two options:

@emilio - it's 2015, you know you havenr been relevant in like 25 years, right?

or

@emilio - I thought your brother was the nutty one.

:)

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Very strange that Bickell saw only one shift at the start of the game...because if hurt why was he still on the bench? IF not hurt you would think he gets shifts when they had a 4-1 lead.. He lead the entire playoffs of all teams in hits so either:

1.Q wanted his team not to hit tonight and just use the speed game...so he sits Bickell.

Or

2. He wanted to shorten his bench and play his other 3 LW'S more...

OR

3.Bickell not hurt but maybe ate some bad sushi and was not feeling well but would play if needed...so stayed on the bench..

In any case not explained but certain to come out in the reporting by the beat writers as to why Bicks did not play after that one and only shift.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Sabres fan living downstate here to say many congrats boys, and thanks for sending that brat Emerson Etem home. Your team is everything I hope mine one day becomes.

Best of luck in the Cup Final. You can find me on the bandwagon. :)

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
And the main board is pretty obnoxious right now between loser Oilers fans trying to take jabs at join dates and idiotic Blues fans complaining about officiating. The salt is real.

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

Their tears are so delicious.

DrunkKaner88

Jan 5, 2014
great game 7 win on the road. This team just gets it done. I thouht Q made great decisions tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad