GDT: WCF Game 7: Chicago @ Anaheim | 5/30/2015 | 7:00 PM CDT | NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
What did Ryan Kesler have to say in his postgame interview? Has anyone seen it?

I want to see this also LOL!

Anaheim has no idea what they got with this guy. He is a good hockey player BUT... he is also a huge diver and whiner. The last few years on Vancouver all I remember of him is wincing in pain on the bench or laying on the ice after a dive. He is a labeled diver around the league and the refs have just had enough of his ****.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Other teams fans are salty and talking trash about us?

dont-even-care.gif

CptnSerious

Them Intangibles
Apr 19, 2014
This team is awesome. It's amazing that we're back in the SCF for the 3rd time in 6 years. Let's win another Cup. I can't wait until Wednesday.

HawkinMI

Mar 24, 2010
Grand Rapids, MI
I think we all knew how this series was gonna go. As soon as the Ducks started talking about wearing the Hawks down with hitting I knew they didn't have much of a chance. Another team claims it, another team fails. LA so far is the only team to realize it doesn't work.

Kudos to the boys. A fantastic close to a series that, if you look realistically, they could've easily lost 4-0 or 4-1. But as they say, winners win and losers make excuses.

Bring on the Bolts. Should be a series for the ages.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
The Blackhawks get away with murder. The refs are on the Blackhawks side. Bettman orders decisions based on making sure the Hawks get in.

Just taste all of that salt from around the league. :)

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
Avalanche fan here. Congrats on your teams performance against the Ducks. Your team is just absolutely incredible !! I stand in awe in front of the entire team and especially Toews.

Toews is so underrated !! The guy isn't as fancy as Crosby but boy does he get the job done EVERY SINGLE TIME :laugh:. In my opinion, he could arguably be a more rounded out player than the likes of Crosby and Ovechkin.

Only 4 wins away from being able to say : "We have won 3 cups since 2010". Now that would be something pretty special !! Good luck in the finals !! :handclap:

RedBaronIndian

Jul 9, 2010
Very strange that Bickell saw only one shift at the start of the game...because if hurt why was he still on the bench? IF not hurt you would think he gets shifts when they had a 4-1 lead.. He lead the entire playoffs of all teams in hits so either:

1.Q wanted his team not to hit tonight and just use the speed game...so he sits Bickell.

Or

2. He wanted to shorten his bench and play his other 3 LW'S more...

OR

3.Bickell not hurt but maybe ate some bad sushi and was not feeling well but would play if needed...so stayed on the bench..

In any case not explained but certain to come out in the reporting by the beat writers as to why Bicks did not play after that one and only shift.

I hope you are satisfied with the win. Not a multiple OT win or a close 1 goal win but completely dominating performance like you wanted :)

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
Congratz guys! How has TT been on the last two games?
Summer vacation baby! Change of sleep pattern for the next week :handclap:

Gurth

Feb 22, 2010
Madison
That was fun.

Had people over for a Game 7 party and we were shooting pool by the third and celebrating a Cup Final berth - of course watching the game between shots.

Was never in doubt.

As someone else mentioned - we won the series with the comeback in game 5 even though we fell short. Gave the Hawks all the confidence they would need and allowed doubt/reality to consume the Ducks.

I don't see how the next series could even be close. This team is fully in "On A Mission" mode now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad