Movies: The Watchers - 6/14/2024 - I. Night Shyamalan directorial debut.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014

Daughter of M. Night Shyamalan, Ishana (apparently going by I. Night Shyamalan) is making her directorial debut next month with the horror film The Watchers. It's going to be interesting to see how her directing compares to her father's style. Judging by the trailer it looks to be a similar style, which isn't all too surprising.

Apparently she was the "Second Unit Director" for M.'s last two films (Old and Knock at the Cabin) which must have been to help her prepare for her own debut.

Very random to see Dakota Fanning in this, too. Feels like she hasn't done a big film in about 20 years. Definitely going to be checking this out, I love anything M. puts out, so I'm hoping she can get the same vibe and improve on it.

One of the top comments said "Two Shyamalan movies this year... now THAT'S a twist!" 😂

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Nepo movie?
Certainly could be, he is the main producer of the film, so that certainly could point toward some nepotism. We'll see if she's got the goods, I suppose!

She's done some music videos for her sister and some other small directing, but obviously that's a bit different.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Googled who she is.

All I can say is he has a beautiful family. Great genes, lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad