WCF Game 5: Blackhawks @ Ducks | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaseANA

Apr 12, 2015
Despres had a bad game IMO. Everyone on Ducks made bad plays. The hawks have not given up anything as bad as 3 of the goals the Ducks did tonight.

Can't put Wiz in for anyone at this stage though.

Disagree. He had a ton of blocked shots and was just as poised as we have seen the rest of the series.

Cam Fowler was unreal tonight.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Kind of funny that this is the inverse of the last game. Huge comeback that counts for nothing.

This series has been so weird.

Xinji

Apr 27, 2014
So much misinformation here. Are at least 25% of you following the game from the NHL.com ice tracker or something? Yikes...

Reveille1984

Dec 3, 2014
Andersen's first bad game of the playoffs (out of 14), stop with the overreacting.

It's more the timing of it than anything. This has been pretty much the first must-win game for the Ducks in this year's playoffs, and he decides to drop a giant turd.

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
IDK how pointing out Bickell's horrible turnover is making an excuse, but okay

Commenting on the play that led to the GWG is not an excuse. Way to take someone's quote out of context. Unreal.

Blaming Bickell for that goal is ridiculous. You picked a goat and blamed it on him. Not Crawfords rebound or 50 other things .

You made the excuse you 'lost the game or at least didnt go futher into overtime' because ......of BICKELL :laugh:

Most would call that making up an excuse.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Why are people so obsessed with "the better team" winning? The team that finds a way to win is the only team that deserves to win.

You can play the game perfectly and the other team could have played horribly but if you can't win you weren't the better team.

Maybe people like seeing the team that plays better rewarded with the win :dunno:

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
That's what Anaheim do they always luck out. You can't beat a team that lucky, no matter what it always goes their way. It's so boring to watch, it's like NBA has invaded the NHL.

Bickell is pretty funny out there, I think he'd probably be better if he played with no stick.

Anaheim is the lucky team? I just can't even....

Ron*

That's what Anaheim do they always luck out. You can't beat a team that lucky, no matter what it always goes their way. It's so boring to watch, it's like NBA has invaded the NHL.

Bickell is pretty funny out there, I think he'd probably be better if he played with no stick.

Watch hockey much?

One of the worst posts I've ever read on this website.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
It's more the timing of it than anything. This has been pretty much the first must-win game for the Ducks in this year's playoffs, and he decides to drop a giant turd.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Hawks come out next game and fire absolutely everything at the net.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009

Okay, you are making me defend the Ducks here, but the fact is they pass well, they have speed and size, they are far from boring. The very good teams pull games out in the playoff's.
Ducks win lots of 1 goal games, its far from just being "lucky."

Maybe people have a tough time coming to grips that there is very good hockey played in SoCal.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Blaming Bickell for that goal is ridiculous. You picked a goat and blamed it on him. Not Crawfords rebound or 50 other things .

You made the excuse you 'lost the game or at least didnt go futher into overtime' because ......of BICKELL :laugh:

Most would call that making up an excuse.

What??? How do you NOT blame Bickell for that goal? It's a basic dump in that should be automatic at the professional level.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
That didn't take long. So often it seems the team that chokes away the lead wins in OT. Chicago came out flat.

IMO they looked pretty average in ot against the ducks but crawford turns into a wall out there. about time they won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad