WCF Game 5: Blackhawks @ Ducks | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
the toews superlatives are ridiculous, yes the 3rd goal was great, but the tying goal was 100% garbage goaltending. Kesler is playing him to a draw basically, how is that possible against Jesus on skates?

anyways hawks have no reason to feel down, anaheim did not show killer instinct and quit skating after the first period.

the hawks best players were beauchemin and andersen tonight

crawz87

Mar 18, 2010
"I don't care what people say about Andersen letting in a soft goal. The situational awareness you need to be able to see the goalie is out of position in that split second and risk giving up possession with 30 seconds left to perfectly place that shot is unbelievable"

^^^^^^^ LOL, he just threw the puck at net. Nothing special. Toews fan boys are ridiculous. :laugh:

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Blaming Bickell for that goal is ridiculous. You picked a goat and blamed it on him. Not Crawfords rebound or 50 other things .

You made the excuse you 'lost the game or at least didnt go futher into overtime' because ......of BICKELL :laugh:

Most would call that making up an excuse.

His turnover lead to the 2-1 and the outcome of the game. It isnt picking a goat. It is stating a fact. An excuse would be blaming the refs for not calling a penalty, making a bad call against the team, blaming injuries.

Pointing out that a player made an incredibly dumb play that lead to a 2-1 that lead to the game winning OT goal is not making an excuse.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
So proud of this team :)

gqRDJ0F.jpg

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
Why are Ducks fans getting mad about them saying Bickell turned it over? He did. We capitalized. What's wrong with them being mad a player turned it over? It's not an excuse it's a fact. A player off their team turned it over and we scored, that's how hockey works. I fail to see how that's an excuse.

KPower

Jan 17, 2012
I wonder if Andersen can bounce back in game 6, he was horrific tonight.

Bakpuck

May 11, 2015
Milbury acts like if he lost. Too funny. I wonder if he would have been that upset if a Duck Player had made the play Bickell had.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
I wouldn't be surprised if the Hawks come out next game and fire absolutely everything at the net.

seeing how tonight Anderson was the reason it got to ot with a brutal performance its good the better team won

notheroic

Aug 2, 2005
Fort McMurray, AB
Cant you just accept you lost instead of picking out a GOAT and blaming it all on him?

Because Bickell hasn't been good all playoffs long. It's not an excuse. And you can point out an obvious misplay and still "accept" the loss. I can't even fathom this response. Bad trolling if trolling.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Maybe. But they were dominated in both OT games and somehow squeaked away with the wins. If they hadn't, it would have been a sweep by now.

Lot of what ifs that clearly means jack haha. The Ducks didnt dominate tonight and squeaked out a win. A lot of counters could be made to your assumption btw.

notheroic

Aug 2, 2005
Fort McMurray, AB
Why are Ducks fans getting mad about them saying Bickell turned it over? He did. We capitalized. What's wrong with them being mad a player turned it over? It's not an excuse it's a fact. A player off their team turned it over and we scored, that's how hockey works. I fail to see how that's an excuse.

Exactly. Congrats to your team. Look forward to Game 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad