WCF Game 5: Blackhawks @ Ducks | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
its only 3 games to 2......

hawks go back home and if coach Q does not handicap them for the third game this season the hawks will force game 7 and anything can happen in game 7...

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
You wanna throw one of your own guys under the bus, have at it. I think its childish and short sighted.

Why are you acting like we are on the team? We are not on the team. We are not going to walk up to Bryan Bickell and say 'You cost us the game.'

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
There has. Your fans are tying to pin this loss on one guys play and its not what happened. Turnovers happen 100 times a game and almost never lead to goals.

You wanna throw one of your own guys under the bus, have at it. I think its childish and short sighted.

1st of all, you don't know the history on this player. It's fairly obvious. 2nd, who are you to tell a fan of another team he can't critique his own player. It was a lazy and stupid play during a change no less. It did certainly lead to the GWG. What's so hard to understand.

Geoist

May 1, 2015
Why are Ducks fans getting mad about them saying Bickell turned it over? He did. We capitalized. What's wrong with them being mad a player turned it over? It's not an excuse it's a fact. A player off their team turned it over and we scored, that's how hockey works. I fail to see how that's an excuse.

Thank you. I don't get it either. :huh:

zac

Apr 29, 2009
Why are you acting like we are on the team? We are not on the team. We are not going to walk up to Bryan Bickell and say 'You cost us the game.'

Why not?

If I run into him in Chicago this weekend I would most certainly say it to his face. I would also say I find his lack of effort galling and if he's willing to share any of the money that he loaded in the Brinks truck and stole from the team.

Sounds like you have no balls.

Bobby Smash

Feb 13, 2008
MX
I took a shower during the OT intermission. Thoughts that ran through my head:

-Fire Boudreau if Anaheim loses series for not closing out games.
-Trade Andersen and/or give the job to John Gibson next season.
-I'm scared.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Why not?

If I run into him in Chicago this weekend I would most certainly say it to his face. I would also say I find his lack of effort galling and if he's willing to share any of the money that he loaded in the Brinks truck and stole from the team.

Sounds like you have no balls.

It's not about not having any balls, it's about the fact the odds of randomly running into Bryan Bickell are slim to none.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
Wasn't Kane coming off the bench?

Yes, I believe he was. And like any sane player watching the play he was charging hard toward the offensive zone only to have that numbskull botch an easy play.

May 23, 2012
Announcers crushing Bickell but no mention of the Ducks player not clearing the puck (despres?) in a similar situation.

Funny how but hurt an unbiased Milbury seems in the post game. #tissuesplease

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Yes, I believe he was. And like any sane player watching the play he was charging hard toward the offensive zone only to have that numbskull botch an easy play.

That doesn't describe the play at all. Especially not the charging hard part. He was closer to his own blue line when Bicknell tried the dump in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad