WCF Game 5: Blackhawks @ Ducks | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Why are people so obsessed with "the better team" winning? The team that finds a way to win is the only team that deserves to win.

You can play the game perfectly and the other team could have played horribly but if you can't win you weren't the better team.

I don't agree with that at all. Not even close. :laugh:

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Andersen owes Beleskey a nice steak dinner after this game. Is there a Morton's near Honda?

They aren't too far from where most of them live. The team owes Freddie a lot more than he owes them prior to this game though.

Reveille1984

Dec 3, 2014
This is probably the least satisfying win I can remember in a while. Andersen and Beauch need to pull their heads out if we are going to win one of these next two. I hate how they completely change their playstyle when they have any sort of sizeable lead. You can't let a team like Chicago carry the pace of play for two entire periods and expect a good result.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Why are people so obsessed with "the better team" winning? The team that finds a way to win is the only team that deserves to win..

Because if we wanted to watch fluky plays, we wouldn't watch pro sports, we'd watch Plinko. We watch pro sports to watch pro athletes on pro teams perform at a very high level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad