GDT: WCF Game 3: Anaheim @ Chicago (Series 1-1) | 5/21/15 | 7:00 PM CDT | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Wampa

Feb 1, 2012
I'm trying to think of a way I can post all of my thoughts in a rational manner, but I'm just dumbfounded

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
You took a good third line and made it *******. You need that third line to be at least a threat. Q Fail. I wish cold steel was here. There are no apologies for the fiasco of tonight's roster selection.

He killed the 4th line as well, they have been the best line this series and some how miraculously became invisible. He took Shaw and PUT HIM BACK IN CENTER WTF????

DrunkKaner88

Jan 5, 2014
You took a good third line and made it *******. You need that third line to be at least a threat. Q Fail. I wish cold steel was here. There are no apologies for the fiasco of tonight's roster selection.

not only just the third line but he also screwed the 4th line. Which probably has been our best line.

Nothingman*

I wish it was Friday so I could just open up this bottle of bourbon I have and drink the damn thing. And I do mean whole thing (or at least try to).

I am on second bottle of wine. I don't give a **** tonight.

BobbleHeadNight*

He killed the 4th line as well, they have been the best line this series and some how miraculously became invisible. He took Shaw and PUT HIM BACK IN CENTER WTF????

People loved Shaw at C last year....

massivegoonery

Jul 31, 2007
Chicago
Yep, he did but looking at the series he's not himself. His decisions on the PP's in the 1st. All the damn turnovers.

Even the goal was a busted play.

None of these guys look like themselves. Except Teuvo, that is, who looks like an incredibly smart and creative hockey player.

DrunkKaner88

Jan 5, 2014
even with the stupid lineup decisions, the Hawks just didn't seem to have much of anything tonight.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
He literally ****ed up the entire bottom 6. I love when he does his "I'm the smartest guy in the room act" and it ends up costing the team games. ********************************

Then he goes back to the lineup everybody wanted and things go back to normal, as in winning.

BobbleHeadNight*

Then he goes back to the lineup everybody wanted and things go back to normal, as in winning.

You had the lineup you wanted the first two game and lost 4-1 and won a miraculous game in 3 OT. Stop acting like Q broke up the '96 Wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad