WCF Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
For the last ten years. Hence me adopting Vegas as my 1b team. I started hoping for a Vegas expansion the day I moved from Socal. Granted back then it was so I could get two Ducks away games that wouldn't require me to make the drive to Cali.

Naturally it's your 1A now right?

And just as someone who's frequented Vegas all my life, is it me or has it gotten more ghetto around the outskirts of the strip. I was so shocked.

Has it gotten more ghetto?

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Is anyone willing to admit that basically tonight Vegas outworked the Jets?? Work and effort can beat skill.

I wouldn't go that far. It seemed to have it's up's and down's but Vegas got two quick goals that pretty much sealed it. Jets couldn't beat the post tonight. They could have easily had a couple goals in the first and more in the 3rd, I have a feeling game 3 is going to be all Jets for the first period. Liking this series already, go 7 please.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
You are one lucky guy man, that view was spectacular... absolutely gorgeous.

200.gif
It looks the best at night. Light pollution and extravagant power usage be damned. The Strip at night is always a beautiful sight even after all these years.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

And just as someone who's frequented Vegas all my life, is it me or has it gotten more ghetto around the outskirts of the strip. I was so shocked.

Anaheim will always be 1A but the personal connection I developed to the Knights especially in light of the shooting has ensured no other team could ever surpass them.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
He was the best player for Vegas in the first. But he's had some shaky plays. Overall yes. Not his best night though.
:laugh: my bad I was trying to mock the announcers, he's been solid. They are acting like he had the greatest game of all time.

Reactions: HanSolo

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017
GG Golden Nuggets. Glad to see the former Flobros players coming through.

Tampa, you can learn a thing or two about how to answer back. COUGH COUGH.

Reactions: Sk8M8

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA

The doughnut around the Strip has always been awful. If anything, it's getting better over the past few years.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
I wouldn't go that far. It seemed to have it's up's and down's but Vegas got two quick goals that pretty much sealed it. Jets couldn't beat the post tonight. They could have easily had a couple goals in the first and more in the 3rd, I have a feeling game 3 is going to be all Jets for the first period. Liking this series already, go 7 please.
Fair enough, but Vegas also had at least 2 or 3 posts in the first that could have blown it wide open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad