WCF Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Not sure of Perron's status. I actually do think Haula is a fine 2c when he's on. But with Perron's injury coming in the middle of the playoff push and plaguing him in the playoffs, Haula has just struggled to find that game again.

Cody Glass will replace him eventually. If not next season then likely the one after.

Think they could upgrade the 2nd line.

Surprised Tuch hasn’t used the open ice to his advantage. He has 30 goal potential, not sure if he has the consistent work ethic though.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
It looks the best at night. Light pollution and extravagant power usage be damned. The Strip at night is always a beautiful sight even after all these years.
Im not 100% sure if you saw the view on CBC but the sun set view from a helicopter flying in between the towers of the orangy rock maybe 2km or so away lol. dam

When I went there I didn't really explore the city too much or the surrounding areas. Will do that next time for sure.

RonJon

May 18, 2011
To me both games were mirrors of each other. One team goes up and shuts it down. Good job Vegas, got the split

Reactions: ChanceVegas

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Should be 6 or 7 for sure
I'd prefer if we could take it in 5 but I'll be happy if they can hold off to 6 and 7.

I'm really just happy that Vegas shut up the doubters tonight who were insistent on slamming every page of the last GDT with assurances that Vegas had no right or business to be in this series and that they stood zero chance.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

1967th Heaven

Aug 31, 2012
People saying the Jets aren't going to sweep need to get their heads examined. Winnipeg just got off a 7 game series against the President's Trophy winner and still had their legs. Hellebuyck let in a cheap one I'm sure he'd like back from McNabb after a 7 minute delay.

I think the Jets win 4-0. The Caps are going 4-0 too.

dammit man I just got my head examined for nothing

Reactions: snowkiddin and Phu

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I'd prefer if we could take it in 5 but I'll be happy if they can hold off to 6 and 7.

I'm really just happy that Vegas shut up the doubters tonight who were insistent on slamming every page of the last GDT with assurances that Vegas had no right or business to be in this series and that they stood zero chance.

Anybody that has watched VGK play this season (regular season or playoffs) would not have made that comment; and if they did - they need to learn about hockey

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
Well deserved loss....bad zone entries, turnovers, lost too many puck battles. Vegas full value for the win, tonight.

Reactions: snowkiddin

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Naturally it's your 1A now right?

And just as someone who's frequented Vegas all my life, is it me or has it gotten more ghetto around the outskirts of the strip. I was so shocked.

Has it gotten more ghetto?
Oh I forgot. Basically East of the strip Vegas has gotten more ghetto as that part of the city has aged and the western expansion has more of the middle class and rich people on that side of town in the newer part of the city. Basically everything immediately east of the strip and up into the north east is the rough part of town. Henderson, west Vegas, and North West Vegas are newer and cleaner.

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
Jet's should be embarrassed. **** effort tonight. Go to Vegas with your tails between your legs boys. Piss poor. Better start skating all game or your done.
Yeah that was a bad effort. Can't win games putting in a half hearted effort like they did tonight.

Reactions: snowkiddin

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Props to Knights team.

One thing now i noticed with them.
Its not their speed.
Its their 60 minutes commitment to full hockey.
Hard working team. Going to be tough to beat them. Jets need all that they can give.

Or else Knights will eat them up.

Schiefele will now need to elevate again. He got himself a player assigned to him.

Reactions: Devonator

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Anybody that has watched VGK play this season (regular season or playoffs) would not have made that comment; and if they did - they need to learn about hockey
Didn't make the game 1 GDT any less insufferable. I mean even the first two minutes of this game had this thread being blasted with people acting like Vegas weren't gonna even be able to compete with Winnipeg in this one.

Vegas showed what they were made of and I believe both teams can be better than what they showed in games 1 and 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad