Post-Game Talk: 2-1 OT Win ... Still alive!

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Any chance we see McMann next game? Really miss his game

Keefe did say he was feeling a lot better last time he spoke about McMann a few days ago. He still hasn't skated though. If he shows up at practice tomorrow (assuming there's a practice), it's possible.

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
1714535691296.jpg

Will you Drive to the Net with me?

Reactions: mcleex and Kurtz

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
The seed of doubt has been placed

We're playing with house money, just keep pushing and see where it takes us. The Bruins have some demons and they're creeping up once again

Reactions: Buds17

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
This is very sad not gonna lie lol. But good for Boosh. He’s been awesome
Early days still, but I do wonder if we'd have better luck at re-signing him this time around? It obviously goes without saying that RHD will continue to be in demand on the free agent market.

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
What we have learned after the last 5 playoff periods:

This team has absolutely no offensive threats when Matthews is not firing on all cylinders.

Marner can't shoot through a wet paper bag.

Rielly has exactly 0 respect among the league for his shot. The Bruins essentially beg him to take wide open, uncontested shots on the power play because there isn't a single person in the building who thinks his shot is in any way a threat to score from the point.

Domi is a pass-only player. He's great at creating, but good f***ing Lord he refuses to shoot. The boy has some deeply ingrained trauma.

Bertuzzi is a disaster all over the ice. I don't mean he's a bad player, no. He is a skating, moveable disaster who causes havoc EVERYWHERE.

Tavares is the only player on the ice with any sort of respect for his medium-range shot. The Bruins may not be afraid of him winning any races, but they do respect him enough to smother him wherever he goes.

Knies is a kid and has a ton of growing to do. He looks like he needs to put aside the high expectations coming into the season of playing on the wing with 34 and 16, and just go out there and dominate physically and get to the front of the net. His future is bright if he just simplifies his game.

Nylander was the exact same old Nylander. Great - terrible - great - ECHL level - good - bad - terrible - just ok - great again!! - WTF was that??? - The guy can't put 2 shifts together where he's both engaged and effective. I've never watched a player as infuriating as Nylander. He is the living embodiment of Frederik Modin's slapshot - 103 mph, but can't hit the net 85% of the time.

The rest of the team is just fillers.

McCabe and Benoit had good games.
Shoot the puck is normally good advice but Rielly needs to f***ing stop with that. Just pass it's not like anything good will come from his shot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad