WCF Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
sI6KKLE.jpg
UQSMh2M.jpg
rtBYZcS.jpg
v1okgEH.jpg
fwotnov.jpg
Va1CjZa.jpg
aHM6dn0.jpg
JYu033N.jpg
GN0gtCa.jpg
H4KH2cQ.jpg
CwkYxzK.jpg
8vKkq0f.jpg
p4JK8LS.jpg
GQoo5XE.jpg
7fQ57Mr.jpg
4JQP67h.jpg
nXbmM0A.jpg
hZjUteD.jpg
TXfnhx3.jpg
oN7MKRU.jpg
He3NOJX.jpg
yYLBxLU.jpg
pKf1qOx.jpg
Ih6kblK.jpg
M9KKWmi.jpg
Hvdvjlv.jpg
n93ifYt.jpg
WHOyz0X.jpg
Dt6gu7f.jpg
YB5NuHR.jpg
9VTHodx.jpg

MikeRahl

Feb 20, 2010
People saying the Jets aren't going to sweep need to get their heads examined. Winnipeg just got off a 7 game series against the President's Trophy winner and still had their legs. Hellebuyck let in a cheap one I'm sure he'd like back from McNabb after a 7 minute delay.

I think the Jets win 4-0. The Caps are going 4-0 too.

Reactions: Aggie204

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
People saying the Jets aren't going to sweep need to get their heads examined. Winnipeg just got off a 7 game series against the President's Trophy winner and still had their legs. Hellebuyck let in a cheap one I'm sure he'd like back from McNabb after a 7 minute delay.

I think the Jets win 4-0. The Caps are going 4-0 too.

While I think the Jets are the better team and will win the series I don't think anyone should assume that that the Jets can win 4 straight against them.
Vegas have too much compete to not make this a good series.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I’m expecting both teams to come out and play a better game. Last game LV looked a bit rusty and the Jets admitted they were a bit tired from no break after the game 7. Should be a better game for both tonight I think.

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
I picked Winnipeg in 5, which will include a sweep at home. So, they will win tonight. And as far as Winnipeg-boy Ryan Reaves goes, I hope that they play him a lot. When he's on the ice, it's even less likely that the Golden Knights will score. He may be the only guy in the league who can come close to matching Byfuglien physically, but he can't skate, shoot or pass like the big man.

Jordan Belfort

Jan 13, 2016
Anaheim CA
I picked Winnipeg in 5, which will include a sweep at home. So, they will win tonight. And as far as Winnipeg-boy Ryan Reaves goes, I hope that they play him a lot. When he's on the ice, it's even less likely that the Golden Knights will score. He may be the only guy in the league who can come close to matching Byfuglien physically, but he can't skate, shoot or pass like the big man.
I mean Buff can’t really do much besides hit either

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Umm, okay, sure.

*proceeds to win Conn Smythe trophy*

How can a smart coach like Gallant waste a roster spot on a helmet puncher like Reaves? It's not 1976 anymore.
Carriers day to day, and no one else has looked too impressive. He looked unRyan Reaveslike game 6 against San Jose, I could understand giving him another game to see if it stuck. But he was pretty moot in Game 1.... then again so was everyone.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Hoping the Jets win this one, but I think Vegas comes out strong tonight with a solid performance. Should be a great hockey game.

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
Well we will see who will win the Reaves - Buff battle tonight won’t we?
Vegas wants Buff to fight Reaves, which is why it won't happen.
Don Cherry was right... Pittsburgh needed a policeman for Crosby, so Reaves made sense there. Reaves can't stop Byfuglien, and Winnipeg doesn't goon Vegas' top players, so he's only taking up a roster spot with the Golden Knights.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Would saying Blake Wheeler was so desperate to get out of Winnipeg that he allowed Ryan Reaves to check him into the Vegas Bench get people going?

I mean probably.

Winnipeg people are pretty thin skinned about the city. Unless it's another winnipegger insulting the city.

The nice thing I've seen is less people are affected by "HURR DURR ATLANTA" these playoffs, which I always found really weak in terms of trash talk, but got some fans really angry for some reason.

Reactions: Snowman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad