WCF Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
So if Winnipeg goes to Vegas and beats them there to take a 2-1 series lead, does the real series temporarily stop until Vegas wins again? :sarcasm:
No, but i doubt anything will come as free as it did in the first game. I root for Winnipeg, don't get me wrong. I just don't see us as some superior team that's "Supposed to win". I also wonder how long Scheifele is going to be able to shoot at 35%.

Reactions: glenwo2

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
"Stick battles have been incredible, haven't they?"
~ Seen at 10:38 PM

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
2nd line needs a playmaker badly. Perron day-to-day?

Haula isn’t a 2nd line center; better fit on the 3rd.
Not sure of Perron's status. I actually do think Haula is a fine 2c when he's on. But with Perron's injury coming in the middle of the playoff push and plaguing him in the playoffs, Haula has just struggled to find that game again.

Cody Glass will replace him eventually. If not next season then likely the one after.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
You live in Vegas?
For the last ten years. Hence me adopting Vegas as my 1b team. I started hoping for a Vegas expansion the day I moved from Socal. Granted back then it was so I could get two Ducks away games that wouldn't require me to make the drive to Cali.

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
That's a reasonable thought....they haven't done their job, so nothing to do with it so far

Speaking of reasonable thoughts good job. Anybody that thinks the refs had anything to do with the outcome of this game is delusional. The Jets didn't show up!

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Personal boast but I get that view every time I go to work. Some days I barely notice but sometimes the sun hits the strip just right and I just look on in awe.
You are one lucky guy man, that view was spectacular... absolutely gorgeous.
What strip are you referring to? :jk:
200.gif

Reactions: glenwo2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad