GDT: WCF Game 2: Blues @ Sharks | 8pm NBCSN | Let's Try This Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Much better defensive play from the Blues. Got favorable reffing tonight but not going to complain about that.

Reactions: CoMoBlues

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
All I have to say is we're lucky to pull out the W here. Binny definitely earned this one.

If we don't step up our game, this series doesn't go in our favour unless Binny stands on his head.

Reactions: mk80

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
It wasn't the prettiest win but it's a win! Let's use home ice and keep playing Gloria the next few games!

Reactions: RaleighBlues

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
Binny faked out the attacker on the PK...held the puck and made the clear. Kid has ice in his veins

I think the rest of the team sees the calm in this AHL'er and gets inspired.

Reactions: Zamadoo

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I’m not going to say the Blues dominated but I guess I don’t see this win as being as ugly as others here. There’s things to be cleaned up, for sure, but I thought as the game went along the team got much better. Outside of a 2 minute stretch San Jose wasn’t exactly lighting the world on fire either. Fix the PP and keep putting pucks on Jones because he does not look good at all.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Switching the defense pairings proved extremely helpful in not looking like a tire fire.

PP is maddening, that level of incompetence from coaching through to the players is simply unacceptable this time of year.

Reactions: shmotz and Blueston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad