GDT: WCF Game 2: Blues @ Sharks | 8pm NBCSN | Let's Try This Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
This Sharks team hasn’t looked that great to me, even in game 1. The only thing that is standing in the way of the Blues right now is the PP. Petro obviously should be nowhere near it, he should feel lucky to not be in the press box at this point. I think I heard he only got under 2 minutes of playing time in the 3rd period!

Keep Colt and Dunn/Thomas on that 1st unit, take Perron off.

Oh and the bald Sharks soccer Dad coach will probably think twice about crying about penalties going forward!! I get it’s the Bay Area but his smug act has grown old. Especially with the gifts handed to them in these playoffs

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
Tarasenko with 6 shots and a pretty nice assist to get us started, along with 2 blocks. He wasn’t great, but he was more active in the game than he has been in the last few.

Side note, DeBoer and Couture definitely have a different view of the game than the NBC crew did, that’s for sure. We didn’t deserve to be tied after the first 30, but the 2nd half of the game was a ton better.

Reactions: mk80

Chet Manly

Feb 25, 2015
Saint Louis
Tarasenko with 6 shots and a pretty nice assist to get us started, along with 2 blocks. He wasn’t great, but he was more active in the game than he has been in the last few.

Yeah, 2 blocks and 6 shots...

But I'd bet he had just as many blocked shots. He's killing all momentum in the offensive zone every time he gets the puck.

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
NBC Dude: "The Blues got away with one tonight"
NBC Chick: "That's for sure."

Huh?

Blues got away with one?

They must have not watched the last 30 minutes of that game. Blues were much better than Sharks (Don't want to say we dominated them, but we were clearly the better team)

Reactions: CoMoBlues

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Honestly, like most longtime Blues fans I’m bipolar at this point!!! I swing between wild optimism and crazy, deep dark negativity!!!
I wont post anymore during game time because of this. The next 10 pages after the shorty almost made me want to jump out a window and I already know we won lol. I would be no different then the rest, but I don't want to add to the soul crushing despair from most of the rest of the board. I think I read 1 post that wasn't negative in that 10 pages from @ScratchCatFever saying something like "it's still tied, we're in this." :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad