WC QF: May 12 GDT - Sweden vs. Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikke

ViktorAllvin twitter
Feb 22, 2004
Västervik, Sweden
twitter.com
Playing Gerber is a stupid move. It's so easy to get under his skin, just send Hedström in front of his net. Or maybe have Alfie saying a few words before the game starts. Plus, he's leaking worse than I don't know what between his legs.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
Be warned!! I have succesfully predicted the winner of the first 2 quarter final games...and I have forecasted an upset in favor of the Swiss in this game! Gerber is going to pull it off :teach:

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Interesting, let's see how Sweden plays from behind for 58 minutes against a smothering defence and excellent goalie.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
...Swiss grab the lead..on an early powerplay...The shock is on!! Lets go Paul Dipietro. :jump:

arumiat

Aug 21, 2004
London - UK
Le Golie said:
Interesting, let's see how Sweden plays from behind for 58 minutes against a smothering defence and excellent goalie.

Better than if they had gone 1-0 up this early. They just love to sit back when theyre in front. Heja sverige!! :handclap:

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Levitate said:
wasn't it his penalty that got sweden down 0-1 to begin with? ;)

I have no idea what you are referring to... :)
The Sedins pissed off at Gerber .. hehe

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Let's be honest, this penalty was a joke. Just like all penalties called so far...

i didn't see the penalty, i'm not watching the game...it may very well have been a joke. I was just messing around ;)

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
This is my first time seeing the Swiss team this year. They are a fiesty group,but they will need some lucky bounces in order to upset Sweden (obviously).
The pace/tempo/intensity does seem to favor the Swiss after period 1.
Sweden seems to believe their record in this tournament...I don't...they are NOT that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad