WC QF: May 12 GDT - Sweden vs. Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaper

May 1, 2005
Sweden totallly dominated this game. 2-1 was thanks to Gerber and the ref basically. Should have been at least 2-3 goals more. Think we have good chance against chechs if we don't give away a lot of breakaways. Kronwall for president :bow: :bow: :handclap: :handclap: Those moves from a defender. Even at this point I think he should be in allstar-team, best D in tournament without a doubt.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Swedens powerplay has been horrible all tournament long. I think we will struggle against the Czechs because of it.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I guess its a long night for Sweden's manager frantically looking through Czech game tapes to see who he can try and get suspended...

reaper

May 1, 2005
Tell your people to don't mess with the judges and you might not have that problem :dunno: :sarcasm: Always other peoples fault when Canada screws up :sarcasm:

SChan*

shakes said:
I guess its a long night for Sweden's manager frantically looking through Czech game tapes to see who he can try and get suspended...

right because it's ok to hook the ref? You are just being patriotic. Take of the googles. That said, GO RUSSIA GO! :yo:

reaper

May 1, 2005
Let's see what Canada is made of. My guess is that russian forwards will have their way with Brodeur. Only thing that can save Canada is Nash and Thornton :sarcasm:

SChan*

reaper said:
Let's see what Canada is made of. My guess is that russian forwards will have their way with Brodeur. Only thing that can save Canada is Nash and Thornton :sarcasm:

well since Canada never have bad luck, I guess they will win again.

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
Boring game. Kronwall and Jörgen Jönsson was superb, the ref was not. We are through to the semis and I want to see a completly diffrent game than the one yesterday. Btw, anyone other then me that noticed; Höglund didn't suck as much yesterday as he usually does... :help:

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Seiza said:
Höglund didn't suck as much yesterday as he usually does... :help:

He still managed to miss the open net chance and several other chances.

Zetterberg tries and tries but can't get much done with his line mates.

I want Zetterberg with Påhlsson and Alfredsson. Hedström, Franzén and Axelsson can form a true checking line instead.

Wisent

Nov 15, 2003
Mannheim
Visit site
I'm surprised that Gerber has really good stats in this game. It's not Gerber bashing, I know he has been good in this tournament. I just thought playing against the Pahlsson, Axelsson, Alfredsson line makes him a bit nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad