AHL: WBS Penguins Thread: Youre a prospect until youre 30 and youll like it!

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
There’s a clip of him leaving their last game during a stoppage. No limp or trainer needed, just headed off. Assume not serious.

Grouch

Apr 22, 2021
OMG OMG OMG………Harkins playing!!!! Back for the playoff push…… rehab game today followed by call up and ruining the streak and finishing 0-4-1. Then extension….woohoo.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Who cares about Ty Smith?
I do.
1712699392288.png

• Haha
Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Anyone here that watches the Baby Pens, can you give a report on Blomqvist?

(I know on the FAN, they talk very highly of him. But I haven't caught any games this season. )

Reactions: Darren McCord

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Anyone here that watches the Baby Pens, can you give a report on Blomqvist?

(I know on the FAN, they talk very highly of him. But I haven't caught any games this season. )
Really, really good. Remarkably consistent. Still a couple things to clean up, but if he had to come up and play some games for a couple weeks, I think he'd be fine.

Ideally he gets one more year in WBS with an even heavier workload and is the first call-up in case of a goalie injury (Hellberg was the No. 3 this year until the deadline).

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
What’s up with Evan Vierling for anyone watching.

21 yr old center got 6pts in 5 games and is a +6
Probably nothing but hopefully a late bloomer.

Reactions: Darren McCord

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
Elite Prospects:
Is a defensively reliable, high-motor, two-way player, and a credible dual-threat scorer in the offensive zone. He's actually pretty enthusiastic about mucking it up in the most hotly contested parts of the offensive zone. He's even willing to take the puck there himself if he has to. He's also a credible shooting threat, even at intermediate range

Reactions: BusinessGoose

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
spent most season in wheeling. No idea if hes in their plans going forward. And since hes on an AHL deal hes free to sign anywhere he wants afte the season since hes not on ELC hes not RFA status i think?

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015

He is 21. That’s not even much of a late bloomer. Still a pretty young prospect

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad