OT: Washington Redskins 2019 Season Thread Vol 5: The Nightman Cometh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
The kid doesn’t look remotely capable of being a starter. If you have a McVay, perhaps you draft someone like that in the second or third round. With this FO, this personnel, and this coaching staff you needed someone not needing as much teaching.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Haskins’ passes literally prevent receivers from running with the ball after the catch. Wow. Snyder really needs to stay the F out of personnel decisions.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
upload_2019-11-17_14-39-10.gif
Haskins makes Josh Rosen look like a good pick

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I wasn’t a fan of selecting Haskins at 15 but some of you, I really don’t understand. This is the guys 2nd true start as a starter. He had 1 year as a starter in college. And he is trying to learn a complex NFL offense and get used to facing defenses with NFL level speed and talent. Anyone not named Peyton Manning is going to look like shit in their second start and has. Well the ones that started in their 1st year in the NFL.

I know it’s the culture on this site to lose your mind any time a player on a local team struggles but let’s get a grip. Haskins struggling the way he is is common thing in the NFL. Playing QB in the NFL is very hard.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I wasn’t a fan of selecting Haskins at 15 but some of you, I really don’t understand. This is the guys 2nd true start as a starter. He had 1 year as a starter in college. And he is trying to learn a complex NFL offense and get used to facing defenses with NFL level speed and talent. Anyone not named Peyton Manning is going to look like **** in their second start and has. Well the ones that started in their 1st year in the NFL.

I know it’s the culture on this site to lose your mind any time a player on a local team struggles but let’s get a grip. Haskins struggling the way he is is common thing in the NFL. Playing QB in the NFL is very hard.

The problem is that he requires more work than this team is capable of.

Reactions: Langway

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I wasn’t a fan of selecting Haskins at 15 but some of you, I really don’t understand. This is the guys 2nd true start as a starter. He had 1 year as a starter in college. And he is trying to learn a complex NFL offense and get used to facing defenses with NFL level speed and talent. Anyone not named Peyton Manning is going to look like **** in their second start and has. Well the ones that started in their 1st year in the NFL.

Not true, there have been rookie QBs who have come in and looked good, if not close. He wanted to be the first QB taken, and he isn’t close at all. I have no problem with being patient with somebody who needs work, but we’re not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad