OT: Washington Redskins 2019 Season Thread Vol 5: The Nightman Cometh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

“We’re not going to chase them down and we’d like them be winners when they come,” Bowser said. "We don't feel like we’re in the position to beg for this type of development. We have a great site, we think the best site in the region. And when the time is right, we’re going to make sure the site is activated.”

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
“Fail to the Deadskins, fail to defeat
Knaves bent on losing
Fail for Ole DC.

Stumble, bumble fumble let the Ls soar,
Beat up, interception we want this loss more
Lose on, lose on ‘til the season’s done,
Sons of Washington (rah, rah rah)”

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I know a Pats fan who is going because she knows this is going to be her only chance to ever actually see Brady play in person. Apparently tickets in Foxborough were too expensive for her when she lived in the area, and she's been in VA for the last decade so this is it. She also knows a few people who have driven down for the game because the price for great seats here, with travel costs added, is still far more affordable than something similar at home.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Will be interesting to see which players pop off about the fans this time

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Been busy doing the schoolwork. Kill me.

That Sims run was fantastic. I don't know how he pulled that one move without shredding every muscle from his lower back to his feet. Thrilling.

I think this is the first Patriots game I've seen this year and yeah, looks like that offseason concern about their offensive line is justified. The Trent situation is a farce now, he clearly doesn't give a shit about money and gives more of a shit about never playing for Bruce and Dan again, trade him to New England the second the game ends. Or anyone. I don't care. Get a return and plan for the future you massive idiots.

Colt McCoy looks exactly like he always has. Using his feet to get himself hit, some questionable throws, limited upside. I'm uncomfortable starting him so fresh off that injury. I have trouble believing he will last more than 2-3 games, and that is how he's been for ages now, but now when it happens the narrative will be that he was recklessly rushed back. The season is over, do we need to be wrecking the guy for nothing?

Can't fault McClaurin on that fumble (I think he fumbled it?), sometimes the defender makes a perfect play and that was such a time.

The first half was actually the first enjoyable football we've had since the first 15 minutes of the season. It's a shame that, based on long experience, we have peaked for the game and it's all downhill from here.

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
Been busy doing the schoolwork. Kill me.

That Sims run was fantastic. I don't know how he pulled that one move without shredding every muscle from his lower back to his feet. Thrilling.

I think this is the first Patriots game I've seen this year and yeah, looks like that offseason concern about their offensive line is justified. The Trent situation is a farce now, he clearly doesn't give a **** about money and gives more of a **** about never playing for Bruce and Dan again, trade him to New England the second the game ends. Or anyone. I don't care. Get a return and plan for the future you massive idiots.

Colt McCoy looks exactly like he always has. Using his feet to get himself hit, some questionable throws, limited upside. I'm uncomfortable starting him so fresh off that injury. I have trouble believing he will last more than 2-3 games, and that is how he's been for ages now, but now when it happens the narrative will be that he was recklessly rushed back. The season is over, do we need to be wrecking the guy for nothing?

Can't fault McClaurin on that fumble (I think he fumbled it?), sometimes the defender makes a perfect play and that was such a time.

The first half was actually the first enjoyable football we've had since the first 15 minutes of the season. It's a shame that, based on long experience, we have peaked for the game and it's all downhill from here.

Quinn had the fumble

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
"If the key works Monday, I'll keep working" - That gives me absolutely no confidence.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
upload_2019-10-6_16-30-40.png

We are so insignificant, they don’t even remember our name.

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-6_16-30-40.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-6_16-30-40.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad