OT: Washington Redskins 2019 Season Thread Vol 5: The Nightman Cometh

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
$5 is insane..lower bowl $12. If I was close, I might go just to see the train wreck win lol...

Last edited:

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
It’s literally impossible to assess the defensive personnel on this team with Manusky at the helm. That in turn will make the next draft problematic.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Sadly I think it’s pretty clear Haskins is a bust. The good ones may have rough rookie seasons but they show flashes. Haskins is completely overmatched, not sure we have seen any “ups”.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
The trade for Montez Sweat is turning out to be pretty terrible. I’m not sure he’s had one sack this season that wasn’t a result of Kerrigan chasing the QB into him. All I see is a guy who can’t even get off the line against tackles. While I think Manusky is an abysmal coach I’m not sure that has anything to do with coaching.

Any personnel decision with Bruce’s stamp of approval immediately should be recognized as a bad one.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
It’s amazing that opponents play penalty-free football against us. I’m pretty convinced the NFL has a hand in the destruction of this franchise. Not that the idiots in the front office can’t do it themselves.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Sadly I think it’s pretty clear Haskins is a bust. The good ones may have rough rookie seasons but they show flashes. Haskins is completely overmatched, not sure we have seen any “ups”.

This is the guys 2nd start with starting practice reps. Second. Two. Dos. Deux. Zwei.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
That missed pass to Smallwood, oh my. Gruden knew what he was doing. Haskins is awful.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
This is the guys 2nd start with starting practice reps. Second. Two. Dos. Deux. Zwei.
I think the issue is mainly that they don't develop well or put what they do have in good positions to succeed. Hence the barren losing culture. It's rotten. Even a can't miss QBotF would have it rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad