OT: Washington Redskins 2019 Season Thread Vol 5: The Nightman Cometh

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcel snapshot

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
That’s just putrid by Haskins. Stupid decision and terrible throw. Meanwhile, defense has been in “why bother” mode most of the game. Amazing how this franchise continues to find new and different ways to embarrass itself

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Haskins has demonstrated some accuracy issues that I don't recall from college at all.

I'll try to be positive; I like his pocket presence overall. He bails when it makes sense to, he keeps his eyes downfield while feeling pressure well. He's stood in to try and make plays.

There's just so much to develop. The raw talent and I think brains are there. But this isn't a a deal where you buy the house and then decorate it as the finishing touches. This is a situation where you've got all the components for a house and you have to build it. And our builders don't even know the difference between a hammer and concrete.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I’ve seen like 2 passes from Haskins that allowed the receiver to run after the catch. He is woeful.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I’ve seen like 2 passes from Haskins that allowed the receiver to run after the catch. He is woeful.

I've been watching for that today and I think it's more like 3-4 which is still a humongous issue. There have been a ton of drops today but I'm having a hard time blaming receivers because they haven't been well thrown balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->