OT: Washington Redskins 2019 Season Thread Vol 5: The Nightman Cometh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

It would be the most Redskins thing to trade all our relevant picks after winning 1-3 games, destroying the team's future for a solid decade, just so we can confirm that Tomlin (like anybody who has ever coached) is incapable of making Bruce and Dan's turds into gold.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Keenum isn’t that bad......especially not in the grand history of QB’s here the last 25 years or so....

If TMac gets open, he can make most of the throws with protection. Overcoming the organizational dysfunction and simply playing well when most aren’t in the toxic environment is more impressive.

Reactions: Babe Ruth

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
What are the Rams doing? Is Ramsey really that much better than Peters, enough to trade multiple first round picks for? Plus they didn’t get a ton for Peters from Baltimore. Trading all their picks away like it’s franchise mode on Madden.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
What are the Rams doing? Is Ramsey really that much better than Peters, enough to trade multiple first round picks for? Plus they didn’t get a ton for Peters from Baltimore. Trading all their picks away like it’s franchise mode on Madden.

If Allen doesn’t get on this trend and trade Trent for something...

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
This would be a great return for Trent if it actually happens.

I don't expect it to happen though.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
This would be a great return for Trent if it actually happens.

I don't expect it to happen though.

A TE with a broken wrist who is on IR
A WR who can't make the starting squad
A 1st of unknown year or position
A basically meaningless later round pick swap

TW is worth more than that.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
So that's two players traded for multiple firsts while our All-Pro tackle collects dust since Bruce Allen is an egomaniac who'd rather "win" than do what's right. Nice work letting this happen, Dan. Idiots.

the return price for a 31 year old vs a 25 and 24 yr old is likely vastly different.....(in terms of choice draft picks)

Last edited:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
The Browns OL is dogshit. They have significant investment in some skill positions and they still suck because Mayfield is running for his life every other play. Skins have leverage in that negotiation, if they use it.

Chokingdogs

Apr 18, 2006
A TE with a broken wrist who is on IR
A WR who can't make the starting squad
A 1st of unknown year or position
A basically meaningless later round pick swap

TW is worth more than that.

which means that’s exactly what’s going to happen.

“big” trade that’s a big turd.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
A first alone would be solid return for Silverback. Bring in draft picks and a new GM to use them and I’m all set. I may even watch a game next year if they pull those two things off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad