OT: Washington Redskins 2019 Season Thread Vol 5: The Nightman Cometh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Never thought I’d be happy to miss a win but from what I heard on the radio it sounded like a really ****ty game.

McLaurin was truly good. Collins had some good plays. AP was truly good. If you can value a handful of individual performances in a sea of shit then you did sort of miss out. If you prefer a competent football game then this was not that.

Second half remains anemic offensively and it was more a case of Rosen losing a game than us winning it. He was unwilling to throw to anyone who had coverage within arms reach, so he was unwilling to throw. If he needs wide open receivers before he's willing to pass then I was deeply wrong to want him.

Edit: Keenum at least settled in as the game went on. His first half was butt, and that was on him.

Reactions: Jacoby4HOF66

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
As of right now San Fran is exhibit A on how to rebuild a franchise. They are dominating the Rams.

I just remembered the Skins play SF next week. Kyle is going to run up the score to avenge Daddy next week.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I had us at 0-5 definitely to start the year with "who knows" after that, but I'm now pretty sure the "who knows" is gonna be "lots of losses"

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
I appreciate that guy wanting Dan to fire Bruce but it wouldn't make a damn difference. Dan would simply bring in another carbon copy butt kisser.

Dan is the cancer, and it's terminal.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
It should come down to Murray, or McLaurin, and it isn't that close. Scary Terry looks like a 15 year stud receiver.

Naturally, both of their 1st rounders look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad