OT: Washington Redskins 2019 Season Thread Vol 5: The Nightman Cometh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
The Monikers are so stupid it makes my head hurt just thinking about them...

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Scary Terry and AP were tremendous today . Keenum was meh, I guess this is the start of our journey to 11-5... :laugh:

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
You know, if someone asked me before the game what I would want to happen, I'd have said either a loss or a blowout victory. Somehow the Redskins found a way to make fandom even more embarrassing than it has been, winning a squeaker on a missed 2-point conversion that should have been caught. So we are left with a win (and lower place in the top draft pick sweepstakes) but the knowledge around anyone who watches football that we easily could and should have lost.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
You know, if someone asked me before the game what I would want to happen, I'd have said either a loss or a blowout victory. Somehow the Redskins found a way to make fandom even more embarrassing than it has been, winning a squeaker on a missed 2-point conversion that should have been caught. So we are left with a win (and lower place in the top draft pick sweepstakes) but the knowledge around anyone who watches football that we easily could and should have lost.

Dan and Bruce will be celebrating this and that’s all that matters in redskin land

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Dan and Bruce will be celebrating this and that’s all that matters in redskin land
Bruce is a moron and it's becoming clear that he cannot draft worth a damn. He lucked into McLaurin because he played with Haskins. Sweat is a clear bust and Haskins is unlikely to amount to much (we will likely draft wither Tag or Fromme), He was better off sticking with all Alabama.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Bruce is a moron and it's becoming clear that he cannot draft worth a damn. He lucked into McLaurin because he played with Haskins. Sweat is a clear bust and Haskins is unlikely to amount to much (we will likely draft wither Tag or Fromme), He was better off sticking with all Alabama.

Yeah at this point, so long as Bruce is running it, there's no longer any reason to be excited about the draft anymore either. That had been the one remaining glimmer of annual hope. I'm not getting fooled anymore.

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
Hi guys, I'll be there next week. Do i need to buy parking before or Can I buy it on place? What are your suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad