OT: Washington Redskins 2018 Season V0l. 2: 1-1 = Half empty... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Looks like he is wearing #28...

Green had to have given his blessing but still...it’s not right. AP better play his ass off wearing that number.

And he is a Captain? WTF is going on?

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Forgot about this with all the AP stuff but earlier in the Crows game I saw Griffin giving Jackson pointers after Jackson’s 1st series. Did a double take. Guy must know this is probably his last chance to change the perception others have of him. That and he needs a job.

Sep 19, 2008
Forgot about this with all the AP stuff but earlier in the Crows game I saw Griffin giving Jackson pointers after Jackson’s 1st series. Did a double take. Guy must know this is probably his last chance to change the perception others have of him. That and he needs a job.

Yeah he's been mentoring him for some time now. Saw an article about it on reddit.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I am meh at best on Peterson. Unless he has an 80 yard run in preseason before he gets injured. He has had 2 good games in 2 seasons. Dare I think Perine and Kelley could give him a run for his money there.

But we needed a body, and at least Dan didn't give him a ridonk contract.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I am meh at best on Peterson. Unless he has an 80 yard run in preseason before he gets injured. He has had 2 good games in 2 seasons. Dare I think Perine and Kelley could give him a run for his money there.

But we needed a body, and at least Dan didn't give him a ridonk contract.

I think if AP can be a Gerald Riggs version 2.0 then signing him would be a success. 30 yards and in and 3rd and short situations.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015

I still feel bad for RG3, and always will. 2012 was such a fun season, sad it all ended the way it did!

Reactions: RandyHolt

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
RG3 still throws flat-footed quite a bit but he looked better than Jackson as a passer.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Ahah so he “crushed” the workout. I like it. What’s Charles thinking? Odd...

Charles probably looking for $ based on his name, possibly hobbled or losing a step. Also not wanting to risk injury. He's too fragile. Would rather risk it on AP for a few weeks and see what's up, though iirc AP does not like being a backup and that was a source of friction at last 2 teams. No link to back that up atm.

Reactions: CapitalsCupFantasy
Sep 19, 2008
Dan is hopefully not involved in contract negotiations anymore, "AD" is just a body because Guice got hurt and Perine who knows when he comes back. Now that there's a FO making educated football decisions I guess I'm all for it.

I believe RB is a young man's game so I am interested why we didn't get Darkwa. He's only 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark