OT: Washington Redskins 2018 Season V0l. 2: 1-1 = Half empty... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
The Redskins were like a dead-beat Dad for years. Now they’re going to AA meetings and holding down a steady job. Nothing amazing just doing what they can to learn from the past and become respectable...

Half-full

Maybe, but they still don’t have rights to see their kids, ex still doesn’t respect them, and can’t move out of the rundown trailer because 60% of the paycheck goes to her.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I should know who Hamilton is, shouldn’t I? I mean, I know Marshall and Sprinkle.....but, Hamilton?

Ahh.....

6th round pick. ILB our of Alabama. Fell to the 6th because of the knee injury mentioned in that tweet. I believe he was projected to be a 2nd or 3rd pick if he didn’t get hurt. So, if he makes the team, provides depth on D and special teams.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I sure hope Alex's leadership proves to be a difference maker. Kirk seemed like he was a by the books 9-5 guy that didn't give a rats ass about anything more than avoiding INTs.

it's probably a result of his bonehead late game INT therapy. He was an odd fellow.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I wish we would have looted Cleveland for Corey Coleman.... a 7th? Maybe he was a bad egg and they cut ties. But look at their first round draft history. If he had a problem, its probably from being drafted by Cleveland.

It appears Cleveland's dysfunction continues. Bruce Allen needs to get in on the action. I am not liking reports on Doctson this year, and think we need a WR even with Doctson.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad