OT: Washington Redskins 2018 Season V0l. 2: 1-1 = Half empty... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Bad clock mgmt at the end of the half again as they blow 13 seconds after a 1st down while sitting on 3 timeouts. Then the TD called back because of a formation penalty.

C'mon, Jay.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Yup. Give me the guys who work hard and are hungry. Quick seems like a journeyman that cashes paychecks from teams desperate for WR depth.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
The available RB crop is pretty terrible. Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles are the bigger names along with younger guys who have flashed such as Orleans Darkwa and Andre Ellington. I wonder if they look to shore up that position via trade or just go with what they have. Slim Rob was continues to be very underwhelming.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
The available RB crop is pretty terrible. Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles are the bigger names along with younger guys who have flashed such as Orleans Darkwa and Andre Ellington. I wonder if they look to shore up that position via trade or just go with what they have. Slim Rob was continues to be very underwhelming.

May wait and see who is on who’s practice squad. YOUNG fresh legs always seems to be the need. Doesn’t matter draft stock (or not drafted at all).

So, unless you like someone now (maybe AP, just for the allure), I’d say wait for final cuts and P-squad players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad