OT: Washington Football Team-Free Agency Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

Impressive but Ryan Leaf looked impressive in his pro day. Being a 1 year starter and taking him that high would give me pause but I don’t think the Jets can not take him.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
Offer a 5th that becomes a 4th if the fifth year option is picked up. I still think Darnold can turn it around, but the Jets organization is just pure toxicity. I kind of feel bad for Robert Saleh. I don't think he knows what he's gotten himself into.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Offer a 5th that becomes a 4th if the fifth year option is picked up. I still think Darnold can turn it around, but the Jets organization is just pure toxicity. I kind of feel bad for Robert Saleh. I don't think he knows what he's gotten himself into.
Saleh gives the impression he could turn things around for the Jets. But he needs a break or two go his way. Hitting on Wilson would be one.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Oh come on. Ryan Leaf was an immature prick with a head of lead.

Is that really the comparison you want to add to your posting resume here?
I used the comparison because Leaf was taken 2 and Wilson most likely will be taken 2. So to answer your question, sure.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Jets missed their chance to get a good return on Sam. I dont know he could beat out Fitz in a open tryout if all is fair.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
So every team is unbalanced home vs away? I at least hope they make the divisions all the same (so every NFC East team has one less home game, every AFC East team has one more home game, etc etc

1 non-division London/Mexico game?

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Hmm, San Fran may go Lance.

QB position is fascinating this year. Atlanta, Carolina, and New England are most likely next spots. If one of those teams lands Jimmy G, and one doesn't go QB, there's a fair chance a top 5 QB slips to #19.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Hmm, San Fran may go Lance.

QB position is fascinating this year. Atlanta, Carolina, and New England are most likely next spots. If one of those teams lands Jimmy G, and one doesn't go QB, there's a fair chance a top 5 QB slips to #19.
Conversely, there's a good chance 25% of the picks before Washington are QBs which means there will be some real talent at other positions available when they're on the clock. They could land a player they thought they had no shot at getting or they could be in a position to trade back if there's a player available someone behind them covets.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Some NFL players are predictably not happy about the 17 game season. They need to unionize their union.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Some NFL players are predictably not happy about the 17 game season. They need to unionize their union.

I'm not happy about a 17 game season. Odd numbers don't work for these sort of things. One extra home or one extra road game? Wait til teams start missing the playoffs by 1 game and see how this floats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad