Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Firing up my Redskin One tracker app:

tenor.gif

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
Come on Curtis Samuel and Corey Davis. McLaurin needs some help.

We definitely don’t need both of those guys. I simply don’t get why everyone is infatuated with Samuel in particular. He’s an OK player but not worth high dollar FA money. He was Carolina’s WR3. Players like that are a dime a dozen.

At least Davis has size and a top-of-the-draft pedigree. Signing both screams of Archuleta and Randal-El. Let someone else overpay for their services...

When you break the bank it needs to be for difference making players at key positions, if not hunt for the bargains.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
WFT needs receivers. I suspect they will be active early in that category. QB is a different story. I suspect there is going to be a draft day deal to move up. Surprised we haven’t signed Kyle Allen yet. But Heinicke, Allen, and a first round QB will be fine by me. Let the pick hold a clipboard for a year or two.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
Well, all this quarterback stuff looks good for Washington in terms of draft or if Mariota gets released by the Raiders (still thinking he does because that means $11 million coming of their cap with no dead money - a huge game changer so to speak).

Houston looks to be doing a slow burn with Watson as well, which is dumb, but Houston will be Houston. Feeling good about Mac Jones and Marcus Mariota ending up in Washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad