Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Did he ever buy a car?

Poor AlMo never really got the big payday. He put up a couple of 1400-1500 yard seasons with a bunch of TD's, but had a rough year right before his UFA came up and the Skins didn't keep him around, no one else paid him the big money that players hope to get on their first UFA deal.

I hope he did replace that Gremlin or whatever the f*** it was.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Wel, isn’t that true for any position that’s picked 1OA? Obv a 1OA has a better chance to be great than anyone, yes?

it would be curious to understand what the total of 1OA’s that reached the accolades you’d mentioned, vs only the QB’s.

It will be slanted as QB (and RB and TE) are the only true slots that occupy one person as starter. Sure, if OL got down to C vs G vs T then it’s something to add to it. But the rest have multiple slots they can fill (S, CB, LB, DL, WR), so the percentages won’t be accurate.

Sure the odds slide down after 1OA, I didn't research all the other positions but of course 1OA has the best track record for all the positions. Main point was, after 1 OA, finding a QB gets so much harder. It goes from a ~50/50 deal to a micro fraction really quick. Teams can win with someone serviceable almost every other position except QB. Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson not withstanding.

Bottom line is, we suck at tanking, so no Lawrence for us. Going to have to hope to get super lucky... Some day maybe!

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
If we lose to the Giants I'm expecting Sewell lol. Division chase will be over before it even started.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
NYG knows exactly how to tank. Always seem to lose steam in the 4th right at the opportune time right on cue. Only reason they have a win is because they didn't expect the WFT surprise 2-pt ambush and fail.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Man. This Giants game is looking bigger and bigger....which is shocking.

not with respect to the magnitude of the game in the NFL landscape — its peanuts — but with respect to the Redskins team and development.

This team knows it’s a big game for them, so it will be very telling how they come out. Games like this under Gruden usually started poorly, and ended worse. The team would be flat, they’d make a lot of mistakes, Kirk would choke in the clutch, and they’d lose. Almost all the time.

Ron & Co’s first big test.

a win (especially a resounding one) gives them even more momentum into that Lions game, which could easily now be without Stafford.....so a decent chance to get to 4-5.

let’s see what these kids are made of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad