OT: Washington Football Team 2020 Season Thread 12: Tank Commanders Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
They’ve been horrible all around. That said, all the teams that have beaten them have been far better than expected. I think all have winning records, yes?
Think so, which makes the goal to win the NFCE that much more asinine. Or maybe that's the convenient excuse for Ron to give DH the hook, which is fine too.

TL;DR: They stink.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

Isn’t this exactly the kind of stand up guy expected?

This stuff I’m not worried about with RR.....he was a player, he’s won, he’s good on that stuff (still refreshing to see here), it’s the actual critical football decisions of his that worry me.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
As of 10/15 I have it:

Trevor Lawrence

Justin Fields

Trey Lance

The first two have legit franchise QB upside. Lance is uber-talented and will need to sit 1-2 years.

LOSE.

Reactions: Holtbyisms

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Finally got to see some of the LAR game, mostly 2nd half.

The OL is a huge, huge problem. There was about an expected amount of good and bad all over the field but nobody can do anything if the OL is constantly falling backwards.

That game was probably worst case scenario for Smith to return, and he survived. He even gave the team a chance on a few throws that might have otherwise been caught. Unless Allen turns into superman the next game or two Smith will probably be back under center as QB1.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Finally got to see some of the LAR game, mostly 2nd half.

The OL is a huge, huge problem. There was about an expected amount of good and bad all over the field but nobody can do anything if the OL is constantly falling backwards.

That game was probably worst case scenario for Smith to return, and he survived. He even gave the team a chance on a few throws that might have otherwise been caught. Unless Allen turns into superman the next game or two Smith will probably be back under center as QB1.

Supposedly they are putting Charles in at LG and Scherff may be back at RG soon. That may help... or may not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad