OT: Washington Football Team 2020 Season Thread 11: Week 1 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I'm watching the game now. I'm exhausted of Apke.

Haskins is making right choices and executing them badly. On the other hand, this offensive line has been badly blown up.

Overall Haskins is still better than last year but I don't know how he's supposed to develop much further. Run game and defense are overall much, much better. Arizona is just a better team and they're executing very well. I hope this doesn't turn into a blowout.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I don't know how Adam Gase, Matt Patricia and Dan Quinn are still employed as head coaches. Gase and Patricia's records are atrocious and Quinn would have been fired last season if it wasn't for the Falcons players. Jim Caldwell went 9-7 in Detroit the season he was fired and Patricia has since only won 9 games. Yikes

There are a lot of reasons why but one important one is money. I don’t know exact salaries but how much a year and how many years left on their contracts is a factor. It was with Gruden. NFL owners don’t like paying big money to exHCs to sit around. Having said that, all three have seats that are coming to a boil.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I think the fact that he's making the right reads is pretty encouraging. If he's making the right reads, has the arm strength to make any throw, and has looked pretty decent in the second half of games you have to hope the game slows down for him and he starts being able to give the team momentum early.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Haskins isn’t good, I don’t think a good OL really helps that much tbh. Look what Arizona did with Rosen cut him quickly after realizing he isn’t good and got Murray now they’re set with a franchise QB. I just hope we suck enough now to get Fields Lance or Lawrence. I think Fields is going to be the real deal

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Haskins should have been a project that was properly developed behind a QB. That was gonna be his best shot at being a success in the NFL. That was never going to happen in DC. Instead he's probably gonna be a placeholder until we draft someone else instead.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Haskins isn’t good, I don’t think a good OL really helps that much tbh. Look what Arizona did with Rosen cut him quickly after realizing he isn’t good and got Murray now they’re set with a franchise QB. I just hope we suck enough now to get Fields Lance or Lawrence. I think Fields is going to be the real deal

well hell, when the next Murray or better is in our laps, sign me up, but until then...patience.

;)

As the Pros noted, he’s making the right reads. The accuracy will come or it won’t, but making the right reads is highly encouraging.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
He's not an accurate passer, and has bad pocket presence. These were criticisms coming out of college.

Bottom 5 QB.

Lose for Lawrence, Fail for Fields, LOL for Lance.

Reactions: max21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad