OT: Washington Football Team 2020 Season Thread 11: Week 1 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
The Raiders look pretty good. Maybe trading for all those picks they got for Mack and Cooper wasnt a poor decision after all. They got a lot of young players performing at a high level.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Haskins isn’t good, I don’t think a good OL really helps that much tbh. Look what Arizona did with Rosen cut him quickly after realizing he isn’t good and got Murray now they’re set with a franchise QB. I just hope we suck enough now to get Fields Lance or Lawrence. I think Fields is going to be the real deal
Yeah. We know how you feel about Haskins.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Going to have a hard time making Scherff the highest paid tackle in the league as bad as his season has started off.

This O line might be bad for sometime in the future. Getting zero value for Trent Williams really set us back.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Going to have a hard time making Scherff the highest paid tackle in the league as bad as his season has started off.

This O line might be bad for sometime in the future. Getting zero value for Trent Williams really set us back.

Trent bailing on the franchise REALLY set us back.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Redtails was floated as a possible name choice. AFA is honoring the Tuskegee Airmen (Redtails) this season. Id be ok with a DC Redtails if the uniforms were similar to this.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
My bad. An even less impactful position that’s is just as expensive.

We are going to pay him and don’t have any other options seeing we need help all over.
Thankfully they have a LOT of Cap room carrying over, and Smith can get taken off the books with much less cap pain.

So they can pay Scherff what he’s worth, and draft a stud in round 1, and sign a stud in FA. Rebuild 2/5ths of the starters in one fell swoop. It’s fixable quickly, IMO.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
My bad. An even less impactful position that’s is just as expensive.

We are going to pay him and don’t have any other options seeing we need help all over.

After Scherffs play this season and last season, and his injury history, I’d put the chances he is resigned, at best, 50/50.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Redtails was floated as a possible name choice. AFA is honoring the Tuskegee Airmen (Redtails) this season. Id be ok with a DC Redtails if the uniforms were similar to this.

That’s fine for a one off college game, but a big no from me for the NFL. Way too much stuff going on, and the logo is too complicated for a team logo. Also hate two tone helmets.

Redtails is a bad idea. It’s too specific they would never keep it basic enough. Then have a Black Redtail player kneel during the anthem? I just don’t think that’s an area we want to go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad