Post-Game Talk: Washington Capitals vs. Belleville Senators 2/26 7:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
Hum, so Sens did suck after all. Would figure it sometimes boosts some urgency to ”show” after what they have been through, im gonna blaim their coach. Though their backup giving couple softies did them no favour.

Easy W. Move one.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
I’d like to put the Isles in their place at some point. Doesn’t have to be the next game but by the end of the season it’d be real nice if that could happen. Kind of like 3-4 punches to the face followed by a cute little pat on the head.

Yea I was getting a little tired seeing the same leading the division argument in every thread. Barzal has half the points he did last year and it’s because he’s now a defensive beast on a division leading team.

Watching that Tkachuk goal last night vs them lol. I still don’t think the isles defense is ready for postseason play. They have some speedy puck movers but they’re going to get beat up. Then they have all these defenseman that you’ve never heard of and the best kept secrets in the nhl. However that also means less experience. Also guys I’m not sure if you know this but The crylanders love to let you know how bad their coaching and gm used to be. I knew Barry would get them playing better hockey. I still don’t see the pieces for them to go deep. “We roll four lines now!” Okay...so what good team doesn’t?

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Kuzy got hit in the hand with a pass, and then scored later

Oshie is awesome, making Koken sweat. I will suck losing him to the Grunge.

There is more than one reason why the Capitals went out on a limb to keep TJ Oshie. When someone needs to step up and do something. Being to fight a guy in the playoffs or back check or sacrifice himself, Oshie is the guy on the team that does it over and over again. Without him, maybe it doesn't get done.

At somepoint maybe Wilson fully takes on this role, but I wonder.

What I need to know is how in the hell did Hitchcock get so crossways with that guy that he ran TJ Oshie off his team?? That makes no freaking sense at all.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
The blues had that whole “slow guys who can fight Chicago” thing going for a while.

Maybe so, but I don't think that explains that situation getting to the point where one of them had to go. Unless Hitchcock called Oshie a p***y and if he did that in itself makes no sense

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
There is more than one reason why the Capitals went out on a limb to keep TJ Oshie. When someone needs to step up and do something. Being to fight a guy in the playoffs or back check or sacrifice himself, Oshie is the guy on the team that does it over and over again. Without him, maybe it doesn't get done.

At somepoint maybe Wilson fully takes on this role, but I wonder.

What I need to know is how in the hell did Hitchcock get so crossways with that guy that he ran TJ Oshie off his team?? That makes no freaking sense at all.
There was a time two seasons ago where the team had clearly given up, but Oshie hadn't, he was back checking and skating hard to catch up with breakaways.

His cap hit is heavy, but the guy only has one style of play and that's 100%. When Oshie isn't producing it's never from lack of effort.

Reactions: RandyHolt

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Doc isn't a Pens shill. In this case he is clearly watching the Oshie Letang fight going before the puck goes in the net
The biggest pos and a Caps hater on that tandem is Edzo. Pierre sures loves him some Crosby but when he talks about the Caps it's 90% something positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad