Post-Game Talk: Washington Capitals vs. Belleville Senators 2/26 7:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 15, 2007
I want to see

Orlov-Carlson
Kempny-Jensen
Djoos-Niskanen

But I'll settle for Orpik eating a scratch.

Sep 19, 2008
Leidos to Sponsor Capitals Esports Faceoff & New Interactive Gaming Zone

The esports fan activation area, located outside the PWC Club on the second level concourse, will feature two Xbox and two PlayStation consoles to give fans the opportunity to play NHL 19 and NBA 2K beginning with the Washington Wizards game Saturday, Feb. 23 and Capitals game Sunday, Feb. 24. To celebrate this weekend's opening of the gaming wall, players will have a chance to win Wizards District Gaming swag, seat upgrades, team store gift cards for Capitals gear, and tickets to future games. Fans can also explore MSE's history and investment in the esports realm through a timeline chronicling two of its franchises - Team Liquid and Wizards DG.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Willie O'Ree and John Lewis will drop the puck before the game and if they pass a physical play on a line with Boedker
Melynk is way too cheap to sign two free agents when he has an entire building of people he already pays.

Lines for tonight:

Tkachuk-Harold from Accounting- White
Felipe the custodian- Tierney- Ron the valet
Janet the office administrator-Pageau- Paajarvi
Dylan (the kid who cuts Melynk's lawn)- Carol from HR- Ryan

Healthy Scratch:
Boedker

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I think it'll be one of those "hard to get up for" games. Caps win 3-1 with the third goal coming late in the 3rd period by which point this board will have called for the firing of Rierden, the re-firing of McPhee, and will be wondering what the top line would look like if we had never traded Forsberg.

Was just thinking "massive trap game".

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
They got sens number, not worried about this game at all. Let Holtby make a couple of routine saves early to get him going and the rest is a matter of technique. Sens simply don't have the personnel to put the pressure on em.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I seriously need to figure out how to download some of theses videos before I can’t find them on YouTube anymore. Having said that, we have a shot here to go on a little run, need to take advantage. People keep saying it’s the same team, well last year we got hot right at this time. Prove me wrong and do it again caps!

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Anything short of a Ovechtrick VS this Ottawa team would be a disappointment

Tonight’s team on the ice for them are one of worst teams in yeaaarrrrss probably

Reactions: VaCaps Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad