Post-Game Talk: WARNING: Hurricane in Ottawa Today 1:00PM (PAGEAU, PAGEAU, PAGEAU)

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
It’s always just one adjustment away we had a good second then hurricane were just like ehh let’s do this thing. And dominated the third. Boucher consisntely gets outsmarted and outcosched the only time he gets the upper hand is when the other team gets complacent or comfortable. That’s it.

Reactions: Deku

DuckedUpOnQuack

Aug 2, 2005
Ottawa
Start of the year was great. Lots of creativity, speed, pace, etc. It seems like Boucher has gone back to being Boucher since that small modicum of success. I’m ok with losing as long as the team puts in the effort, but holy shit does Boucher need to stop over coaching the players.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Balcers reminds me a bit of Marty Havlat, who is one of my favourite Sens of all time so I might be trending towards being a massive Balcers fan. Gotta trade Ryan so he can wear #9.

Reactions: h2owned

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
......Sens don't have their first, remember?
There is still time to get a first, in fact, with all the talk of moving Dzingel he might return a first. Of course, then we lose a 20 goal scorer & it's hard to know if that is worth it or not, probably not in the short term but maybe in the long term, who knows?

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I can't stress how important Chabot is to this team. Come to mention Craig Anderson should have a statue built outside the CTC for keeping the Sens in so many games throughout the years. You are seeing what it's like to not have him in our lineup

Maybe keeping Karlsson would've been a good idea

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
There is still time to get a first, in fact, with all the talk of moving Dzingel he might return a first. Of course, then we lose a 20 goal scorer & it's hard to know if that is worth it or not, probably not in the short term but maybe in the long term, who knows?
Big, no, GIGANTIC, difference between a playoff teams 1st and a lottery pick in the Hughes/Kakko franchis pick range

Reactions: Engineer

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2