Post-Game Talk: WARNING: Hurricane in Ottawa Today 1:00PM (PAGEAU, PAGEAU, PAGEAU)

OscarsCards

Spooky action at a distance
Mar 13, 2013
Cesis
We’re obsessed with creating a kid friendly atmosphere and packing the stands with 6,000 families with gratuitious camera shots of children making funny faces and dancing to Flo Rida. You know, anything to create an intimidating atmosphere for the opponent. The kids are also all rich and spend a lot of money there.

The music is so family friendly, love how DJ is playing DMX - Where The Hood At and I quote "... Racial Slurz was havin sex, with the SAME sex". I was like what? and even didn't hear if there one of my favorite lines I quote "... I show no love, to homo thugs ..."

Thats's effing classy.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
It's pathetic watching it get broken up 10 times in a row each "powerplay"

and they do it again and again..

are the player that stupid? or is it coaching? They were doing it as much before.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Another example of terrible coaching with this incessant need to drop the puck back constantly on the PP which kills time off the clock, impedes players from moving forward, kills momentum of any kind & results in players standing around waiting for the puck to make it's way to the blueline. This last PP wasted 2 mins with zero shots on net & I'm not sure if they even got into the offensive zone let alone get a shot in on net. Just terrible coaching & worse execution by the players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad