Post-Game Talk: WARNING: Hurricane in Ottawa Today 1:00PM (PAGEAU, PAGEAU, PAGEAU)

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
O.png
VS
image.png

Kinda looks like our "O" logo gone through a Hurricane, don't it???

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Lmao Paul is out again. I’ve never felt more sorry for a player. He clearly worked his ass off to get better the last year and Boucher won’t even look at him becuze dorion traded his Pet. What a small loser Boucher is.

I mean what did balcers do? Paul essentially dominated in any shift given to him by Boucher.

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
Lmao Paul is out again. I’ve never felt more sorry for a player. He clearly worked his ass off to get better the last year and Boucher won’t even look at him becuze dorion traded his Pet. What a small loser Boucher is.

I mean what did balcers do? Paul essentially dominated in any shift given to him by Boucher.
What was Balcers supposed to do? Cut him some slack because it was his first game.

Reactions: coladin

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Pageau is playing this one right? Im excited to see how he does. Not expecting a lot but I hope he can spark the team.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
What was Balcers supposed to do? Cut him some slack because it was his first game.
That wasn’t a criticism of balcers. But relative to Paul? Why does balcers get consecutive games. Bouchers choices have literally nothing to do with merit or play.

Reactions: DrEasy

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Paul is turning out to be Colin Greening 2.0. Fastes guy, hardest shot wasn't it for Colin as well?

Maybe Boucher is miffed he doesn't skate hard enough or shoot enough? I can't get into that incompetent coach's head. Just clean house already.

There is no justification, with Pageau back, to have Paajarvi in the lineup over Paul. None.

Reactions: derriko

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Why call Balcers up now... Stick him on the 4th line, Go 11-7 which is another way of Boucher not having to play his 4th line. He says its about the D but imo , it clearly is not. Balcers got 2 shifts in the 3rd period, 4 in the 2nd.
Paul has played well... what message is it sending to him. He should be given a better opportunity. Balcers may have a little more offence but not as much versatility.

Balcers is 7th in pts/gm in Belleville .03 pts/gm ahead of Wolanin

Reactions: derriko and DrEasy

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Paul is turning out to be Colin Greening 2.0. Fastes guy, hardest shot wasn't it for Colin as well?

Maybe Boucher is miffed he doesn't skate hard enough or shoot enough? I can't get into that incompetent coach's head. Just clean house already.

There is no justification, with Pageau back, to have Paajarvi in the lineup over Paul. None.

Paul has a much better hockey sense and hands than Greening, Greening never had Paul's pedigree.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Assuming 11 and 7 and no Paul again...may check in but will mainly be watching NFL today, feeling a 4-1 score for this loss.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Balcers reminds me of Puempel; Call up a shooter, give him filler shifts on the 4th line and say he didn't show anything

I mean the least they could have done is give him more than 7 minutes of ice time. Even if you are good player theres not much you can do with that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad