Online Series: WandaVision - Spring 2021 on Disney+

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Rambeau.

Her friend is an astro engineer, Fury's not one. The Spanish language caption hinted that it was a female but now Rambeau was talking about a guy. Are we getting Reed Richards?

I know Rambeau--just having fun with her name

Come on Jussi--your humour is usually better than that

btw

the blood work leads to WHO she becomes-she is a superhero as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Scandale du Jour

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Rambeau.

Her friend is an astro engineer, Fury's not one. The Spanish language caption hinted that it was a female but now Rambeau was talking about a guy. Are we getting Reed Richards?

We're getting Vinnie Jones reprising his role of the bloody Juggernaut yah fookin bloody little wanker, I'm gonna go chase fookin Juno!

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Holy shit....

Well, that's a f***ing twist.
R1dc84dfa4979a4876f89ffd9a1ff2ee0

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Oh, didn't catch that. Is it everybody? Wanda's accent is a problem since she got in the MCU.

Yeah, it was not a good accent in Age of Ultron, at all.

Though her dropping it makes sense in the MCU from the standpoint of Black Widow was teaching her how to be a spy in Civil War, so stands to reason she'd have her drop her accent to blend in

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Another great episode. From the Kickass name drop to the twins getting their powers and setting up Monica with her powers, now will she be Proton, Pulsar or Spectrum!!

Seems more and more like Wanda will cause mutants to be directly (maybe the barrier explodes and goes around the globe) or indirectly (brings them in from another part of the multiverse) which is how I am sure Quicksilver got here. He says he heard her calling him...

The use of the original comic gear for all of them, not only Wanda and Vision, was great.

3 more episodes I believe can't wait for the next one.

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
The use of the original comic gear for all of them, not only Wanda and Vision, was great.

I always wondered what Quicksilvers' hair would look like in reality. That wasn't what I was expecting.

The longer this series goes on the less I can stand waiting a week for the next episode.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Another great episode. From the Kickass name drop to the twins getting their powers and setting up Monica with her powers, now will she be Proton, Pulsar or Spectrum!!

Seems more and more like Wanda will cause mutants to be directly (maybe the barrier explodes and goes around the globe) or indirectly (brings them in from another part of the multiverse) which is how I am sure Quicksilver got here. He says he heard her calling him...

The kickass was great. I love how self-aware the show is!

Given the changes in Monica's cells...and the twins developing powers...maybe everyone in westview becomes a mutant when all is said snd done? Could the mcu's wolverine, prof x, storm, cyclops, etc all be in the hex currently as residents of westview?

Maybe not...but I agree it definitely seems like there is gonna be some major fallout from wanda...and mutants would make sense.

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
mmmm.....

Maybe it's Ultron that's a bad actor then... (that actor is pretty bad).

To me, the more they go towards an explanation, the less the show is interesting. I'm really hoping for some big unseen revelation, so that the show's purpose wouldn't only be as a vehicule for the incorporation of outside characters.

Fool of Chat

Feb 1, 2021
Rambeau.

If you notice the colours on the design of the coffee cups there are four colours, blue (Reed), white (Susan), orange (Ben) & red (Johnny). However, apparently, in the Spanish subtitles it refers to this character as a female.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
If you notice the colours on the design of the coffee cups there are four colours, blue (Reed), white (Susan), orange (Ben) & red (Johnny). However, apparently, in the Spanish subtitles it refers to this character as a female.

Yes, that's been covered already but in this week's episodes she talks about her "guy".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad