Online Series: WandaVision - Spring 2021 on Disney+

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Marvel and Disney just announced the show will be moved up to 2020 but no exact date yet.

Why Disney Has Moved Marvel's WandaVision Release Date

Adult Monica Rambeau

elizabeth-olsen-teyonah-parris-wandavision-set-16.jpg

Seems Monica will be linked to the SWORD agency which was teased with Fury after credit scene from the latest Spider-Man movie

Reactions: Guardian17

Say Hey Kid

War, children, it’s just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
Is it the comics Scarlet Witch or the MCU's? Is it the comics Monica Rambeau Captain Marvel or the MCU's?

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
It's the comics' costume and Monica is from the comics, not the MCU. Duh.

For the this series it looks like Scarlet Witch has either a breakdown or is in extreme mourning after the loss of Visio and the events of the last two Avengers movies and expands her powers to be more like in the comics in that she seems to either create her own realities or own pocket dimensions. In one of them she seems to have the comics costume on. The show is supposed to lead right into the next Doctor Strange movie The Multiverse of Madness.

As for Monica, she was introduced in Captain Marvel as a child. Since that movie takes place in the 90s and this show takes place after the Endgame events, i.e. 2024 if I recall, it makes sense she is now and adult.

Reactions: Adam Warlock

Say Hey Kid

Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
Thanks. If there is Vision romance, it also is from the comics, not the MCU. Of all the Marvel films on Disney+ (a few are missing), Captain Marvel takes place second after Cap One.

Say Hey Kid

Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
...They were more than friends, it was apparent.
Not to me. I've had very close (almost romantic, but not quite) women friends like that.

Monica's character in the comics is an adult. She (the adult) does not appear in the MCU yet. SW will be her first appearance. Have a nice day.

Mario_is_BACK!!

ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!
Nov 29, 2003
Charleston, SC
www.caseandpointsports.com
As for Monica, she was introduced in Captain Marvel as a child. Since that movie takes place in the 90s and this show takes place after the Endgame events, i.e. 2024 if I recall, it makes sense she is now and adult.

Monica's character in the comics is an adult. She (the adult) does not appear in the MCU yet. SW will be her first appearance. Have a nice day.

:huh:

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I've never kissed someone that was just a friend. Maybe you could argue friends with benefits, but that's clearly not the dynamic that was displayed.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I've never kissed someone that was just a friend. Maybe you could argue friends with benefits, but that's clearly not the dynamic that was displayed.
You've never kissed a robot romantically either, that's what makes this couple so damn unrealistic even in the sci-fi world...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad