W Marko Dano (2013, 27th overall, Columbus)

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Hopefully he will turn it around. Doesn't he play 4th line for Slovan?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Signed a PTO with our AHL team Springfield last night and will sign ELC soon. Appears his KHL career is over and he's on his way to NA

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Marko Dano - Columbus Blue Jackets

First round pick, 27th overall, in 2013 By the Columbus Blue Jackets.

Was a huge contribution to the Sloakian U20 teams in the past. Debuted in the KHL as an 18 year old, didn't necesarily light it up but it gave him a great opportunity.

When he was picked, I was shocked. Mostly because he wasn't supposed to go that high at all, especially first round.

Since being given an opportunity in the CBJ lineup, he has taken the opportunity and ran with it. Exceeding beyond expectations and is becoming more of a fan favorite after each game that passes. He has great potential and he's an awesome character. Extremely driven to succeed.

Keep on keeping on, Marko!

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
He has been exceptional ever since getting recalled from Springfield. Very impressed and surprised with his shot. Hartnell-Wennberg-Dano line has been CBJ's best recently.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
And I'm sure that I keep reading on this board, when people loves to diss moves made by prospects in juniors, that you would NEVER see junior moves like that in the NHL. And then.....we see them. Plenty of them. Talent is talent and it translate in the NHL when you have plenty of it.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
One of the most entertaining players to watch on and off the ice. The kid is special, man. Oh and his celly's are something else haha.

CoachWithNoTeam

Jul 1, 2006
San Diego
This guy is playing so well. Continuing to surprise me. Seven points in the last five games. 2G 1A tonight.

He is playing out of his mind right now. Had a pretty frustrating game against Edmonton last night, where he took a couple big hits and had a couple non-call penalties against him, and had some close misses... He is a big reason why Hartnell was the league's #1 star last week.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I just wonder if he'll be able to keep this up, or if he'll slow down and go cold for awhile. The talent is there, that's for sure.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
Higher PPG in NHL than in AHL? You see that sometimes espically from younger guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad